Rep. John Lewis: I don’t see Trump ‘as a legitimate president’

Looks like a little karma for Dolan the Birther.

Nobody finds this shocking and disgusting, that he would say such a thing?

No because we have been living in the not my president era for almost 20 years now and have seen it multiple times from bills blowjob to bush stealing an election to obama being the manchurian candidate to trump being a Russian plant . Notice the pattern ?

What do you want me to tell you ?Its not gays or liberals or any of that shit destroying our country its that no one has any respect for anything or anyone any more. No one can say you know what I didnt vote for the guy but I am an American hes going to be my president and any good patriot should root for his country to succeed. Instead no matter who wins now the other half of the country sulks throws tantrums and refuses to do what they are supposed to do until they can have it 100 percent there way again.

No because we have been living in the not my president era for almost 20 years now and have seen it multiple times from bills blowjob to bush stealing an election to obama being the manchurian candidate to trump being a Russian plant . Notice the pattern ?

What do you want me to tell you ?Its not gays or liberals or any of that shit destroying our country its that no one has any respect for anything or anyone any more. No one can say you know what I didnt vote for the guy but I am an American hes going to be my president and any good patriot should root for his country to succeed. Instead no matter who wins now the other half of the country sulks throws tantrums and refuses to do what they are supposed to do until they can have it 100 percent there way again.
It is weird how so many adults don't seem to consider that they're going to be on the other side of things in 4, 8, or however many years. You'd think that would mellow people out.

So this is where we're at. Reverse it. Hillary won and a (R) congressman (a tenured, well-known, established one) says the same. The MSM would excoriate him 24/7 until the 'pubs disowned him, even. If you say anything else, not only are you full of shit, but you're lying to yourself.

But Lewis will be championed by the MSM. It's already started.

These aren't just radicals, or Rosie, this is all liberals. They are enemies of free men.
He should be removed from office immediately. At least.

Rep. John Lewis: I don’t see Trump ‘as a legitimate president’
3c9d05fe3300ce8545b416064ad05632

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rep-john-lewis-i-dont-see-trump-as-a-legitimate-president-205832785.html

83883a1bde4ce9e23135b290192b5e78.jpg

It is weird how so many adults don't seem to realize that they're going to be on the other side of things in 4, 8, or however many years. You'd think that would mellow people out.

I would think so. I was a lot more rigid in my beliefs when I was younger but I have come to the conclusion that this all or nothing way of doing politics/thinking really has our country stuck in a rut and unable to solve its problems.

What if I told you that Obama, and Hillary, armed and funded a bunch of rebels over in Syria that would go on to become Isis?

Now do Saddam Hussian and Osama Bin laden.... World affairs is a dirty game and sometimes what seems like it might be a good plan to get one enemy to fight another enemy but sometimes it also comes around and bites you on the ass.

If Obama and Hillary are responsible for Isis if you take that thought even further back you could say that republicans are the grand daddy of all of our middle eastern problems could you not ?
Who made Saddam ?
Who trained Bin Laden ?
Who had the great idea to invade iraq twice ?

Its not like Obama and Hillary were in office with a clean slate in the middle east

Of course Trump tweets about him, saying his district is falling apart...which is fucking stupid considering his district includes 3/4 of Atlanta, includes super wealthy Buckhead, etc.

Trump probably upset at Lewis for marching to pass housing discrimination laws.

Now to be fair, we all know Trump doesn't like people who get captured.

John Lewis got a few slaps from some cops & people forced to go to Vietnam died.

People are sick of politicians like McCain & Lewis. This is another benefit of Trump.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/29/y...from-being-a-racist-says-rep-john-lewis-d-ga/

b0a27d995f01403ca542d2da5e2627e1-e1466781279679.jpg

Of course Trump tweets about him, saying his district is falling apart...which is fucking stupid considering his district includes 3/4 of Atlanta, includes super wealthy Buckhead, etc.

I doubtt if 30% of Atlanta has a low crime rate.

A gay African-American security guard was kicked out of downtown Atlanta because he was tazering criminals.

It is a great testimony that John Lewis marched with MLK and helped bring great change to the country during that time. That being said though I don't understand why an extraordinary act done 50+ years ago makes someone untouchable from criticism of their elected political career?

Last edited:
John Lewis got a few slaps from some cops & people forced to go to Vietnam died.

People are sick of politicians like McCain & Lewis. This is another benefit of Trump.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/29/y...from-being-a-racist-says-rep-john-lewis-d-ga/

b0a27d995f01403ca542d2da5e2627e1-e1466781279679.jpg

I doubtt if 30% of Atlanta has a low crime rate.

A gay African-American security guard was kicked out of downtown Atlanta because he was tazering criminals.

3/4 is NOT 30%...

What the fuck does the bolded have to do with anything?

Im assuming John Lewis reps the higher than average crime areas of Atlanta.

I thought white Republicans gerrymandered the suburbs , with the help of John Rocker Real Estate; to help Republicans dominate the US House of Reps.

The Dems who run atlanta are allowing crime & public nuisance.

This guy got fired & the 4chan & others donated to him.

I love all the lefties getting rustled by Trump tweeting back. Keep denying the election results over 2 months later though.

It's fairly obvious to me that he's speaking figuratively.

But here's an article from Breitbart making a decent argument for taking that literally.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/08/12/fact-check-obama-hillary-founders-isis-bet/

The argument can be made that Obama's failures in Syria played a major role in forming ISIS.

There is no argument whatsoever to say a democratically elected President isn't legitimate unless you have evidence he doesn't meet the requirements (too young, not born in US, etc).
Reagan started ISIS. He supported religious warriors in Afghanistan in their war against Russia. We supplied and trained them, then when the Russian war ended they just branched out.
Reagan is president zero in the jihadi game.
Do you salt righters even history, bro.

Reagan started ISIS. He supported religious warriors in Afghanistan in their war against Russia. We supplied and trained them, then when the Russian war ended they just branched out.
Reagan is president zero in the jihadi game.
Do you salt righters even history, bro.

You're correct.

Reagan also amnestied the illegals.

The harm he did is profound and long lasting.

But Trump is anti-illegal and anti-Muslim--that's why we voted for him

Back