Rep Farenthold challenges Sen. Susan Collins to a duel, INSTANTLY REGRETS IT

NO!!!! Not Susan Collins. This is so shocking.

So surprised that someone that gave a "show" vote on Obamacare when nothing could be done about it and is now refusing to vote when it counts...would do something like this

Everyone in Maine you know what to do. Strike when it is reelection time.

Twitter is not going to be kind to poor old Susan.

@klnOmega already started a thread about Susan Collins and her hot mic.

Any chance we could merge this into that one for completeness sake?

>who paid him

He accepted no money in he primaries and took it in the general because it's the RNCs job to fundraise

Who did you want him to appoint? If he establishes politicians then he's going back on his campaign platform of fuck politicians with no real world experience. If he hires successful business people then people complain like you are. What kind of people should he have appointed

I'm not going to argue for his original position, which I have found absurd and reckless. I knew he would do this, as he is a conman, but I dont see why people thought he would actually get anyone but paid whores.

I'm not going to argue for his original position, which I have found absurd and reckless. I knew he would do this, as he is a conman, but I dont see why people thought he would actually get anyone but paid whores.

he ran on "politicians are all talk, no action. thats why you need a businessman who made it in the real world"

he would be going back on it if he hired politicians

part of his selling point was that he would bring in the best minds from the business world instead of ivory tower do-nothings

now that he does it, people bitch and complain. like everything he does

if he cant hire politicians, or wall street people, who is he supposed to hire? business people who didnt make it to ceo (as if that inherently compromises them)?

he ran on "politicians are all talk, no action. thats why you need a businessman who made it in the real world"

he would be going back on it if he hired politicians

part of his selling point was that he would bring in the best minds from the business world instead of ivory tower do-nothings

now that he does it, people bitch and complain. like everything he does

if he cant hire politicians, or wall street people, who is he supposed to hire? business people who didnt make it to ceo (as if that inherently compromises them)?

Shit, I'm not going to say what a crazy person like Trump should or should not do. I just find it odd, people think he is anything but a shit con man.

Shit, I'm not going to say what a crazy person like Trump should or should not do. I just find it odd, people think he is anything but a shit con man.

so youre gonna criticize his choice when you cant think of a better one?

ok then
ok-then.gif

ok then
ok-then.gif

A proposed strategy by me is moot, considering I, along with most people, would not put ourselves in such a position like he did.

ok then
ok-then.gif

Better one in which sense? he did hired a politician for AG and that politician is pro-private prisons, pro-tobacco, anti-weed and pro-civil forfeiture. You dont get bigger government than that.

I am surprised no one said this "Dana make it happen"!

>who paid him

He accepted no money in he primaries and took it in the general because it's the RNCs job to fundraise

Who did you want him to appoint? If he establishes politicians then he's going back on his campaign platform of fuck politicians with no real world experience. If he hires successful business people then people complain like you are. What kind of people should he have appointed
I legitimately think you are just trolling at this point.

If trump livestreamed himself eating a dog turd, you would tell everyone the pros of it.

Senators on hot mic: Trump is ‘crazy,’ ‘I’m worried’

Apparently, when secretly recorded, Republican Senators are among many in the GOP who think that Trump is a somethingburger all by himself: unhinged and stupid. Of course, many of us have been saying this all along, pointing to countless concrete examples of his incompetent disregard for procedure and security, but so many swear that it's only the MSM who is fabricating this narrative. Here is incontrovertible truth that this isn't imagined. Six months in, and even GOP lawmakers are exasperated with his combination of ignorance and ludicrous boyish carelessness.

Worse, he galvanizes others with similar qualities:

62277084.jpg

Look who loves the MAGA train. You don't even have to fly to Thailand to find a racist "wife". Somebody give him his red hat.

Whoa, Madmick automatically dragging Trump into thread in his first post... what a surprise.

As a 'moderator', you should try to keep Trump-related discussion in the Trump-specific threads. There's no need to cry about him in every thread created in the War Room... we get it.. you hate Trump... we're all very impressed. At least I am. Seriously.

And let me tell you - your signature, that is hilarious to this day. You are literally so funny that you get a pass on quoting one of your own savage comebacks in your own signature. Nothing funnier than nailing somebody who makes a grammar mistake, lol. It's brutal. I wonder if that guy ever posted again? I doubt it.

I think you do GREAT WORK here. It's just a shame you feel the need to bring Trump into everything. It's very obsessive, and you're so ABOVE that, you know?

Whoa, Madmick automatically dragging Trump into thread in his first post... what a surprise.

As a 'moderator', you should try to keep Trump-related discussion in the Trump-specific threads. There's no need to cry about him in every thread created in the War Room... we get it.. you hate Trump... we're all very impressed. At least I am. Seriously.

And let me tell you - your signature, that is hilarious to this day. You are literally so funny that you get a pass on quoting one of your own savage comebacks in your own signature. Nothing funnier than nailing somebody who makes a grammar mistake, lol. It's brutal. I wonder if that guy ever posted again? I doubt it.

I think you do GREAT WORK here. It's just a shame you feel the need to bring Trump into everything. It's very obsessive, and you're so ABOVE that, you know?
Actually, @Byron Carter tried defending his poor grammar as correct. My sig ridiculed his defense. Also, my post ITT was an OP that was merged upon request...
@klnOmega already started a thread about Susan Collins and her hot mic.

Any chance we could merge this into that one for completeness sake?
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Such strong opinions for a July join date with 15 posts. Obvious alt is obvious.

Last edited:
Collins is a turd.

So is this asshole.

Most of the Republicans and virtually ALL of the Democrats are turds in the U.S. Senate.

As bad as Senate Dems like Schumer and co are, none of them can even hold a candle to the turdishness of GOP superstars like McConnell and Blunt. Those two guys literally have no souls: everything they have done over the past two decades has been exclusively, unapologetically to line their own pockets.

As bad as Senate Dems like Schumer and co are, none of them can even hold a candle to the turdishness of GOP superstars like McConnell and Blunt. Those two guys literally have no souls: everything they have done over the past two decades has been exclusively, unapologetically to line their own pockets.

I am not going to argue against this point. Even if you flipped it the other way. The U.S. Senate 90% sucks.

Actually,

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Such strong opinions for a July join date with 15 posts. Obvious alt is obvious

tumblr_ohirthC7qE1vt6xi5o3_250.gif

Obviously meant for someone else. :D

Last edited:
So three coworkers are talking to each other and none of the three are offended.....but random other people are? Haha...

I am not going to argue against this point. Even if you flipped it the other way. The U.S. Senate 90% sucks.
Yet Americans keep re-electing the same shit heads. I believe it's like a 94% re-election rate.

Back