Rep Farenthold challenges Sen. Susan Collins to a duel, INSTANTLY REGRETS IT

klnOmega

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ling-rep-farenthold-unattractive-and-fat.html

Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine, on Tuesday was caught on a hot mic insulting Rep. Blake Farenthold, R-Texas, by calling him "so unattractive, it's unbelievable" after Farenthold blamed Collins for the GOP's failed efforts to repeal and replace Obamacare.

At the end of a hearing before a Senate Appropriations subcommittee, which Collins chairs, Collins can be heard talking with Sen. Jack Reed, D-R.I., the subcommittee's ranking member, about comments Farenthold made during a radio interview.

Collins asked Reed if he saw "the one who challenged me to a duel," referencing Farenthold.

"Do you know why he challenged you to a duel?" Reed replied. "Because you could beat the sh-t out of him first."

Rep. Blake Farenthold calls out Senator Susan Collins on healthcare, and challenges her to a duel.
Then, while hot micing, Sen. Jack Reed tells Collins that she could beat the shit out of him, and Collins tells Reed that Farenthold is fat and ugly.

Was she right? Is he unattractive?

I don't give a shit what these assholes on either side are saying if it's not getting healthcare done.

Fuck this lame TMZ bullshit and hold all of their feet to the fire until they pass something effective.

And both of these numbskulls will likely be re-elected.

what-century-is.jpg

Lol!

"Senator Collins delivered a statement in the hearing before sitting down next Reed, where they start talking to each other about budget and healthcare. The conversation turns towards Farenthold when Collins says, “Did you see the one that challenged me to a duel?”

The senator responded, “Trust me, do you know why he challenged you to a duel? Because you could beat the sh*t out of him.”

The audio gets fuzzy here, but Collins is heard saying “fat guy,” “he’s huge,” and “he is so unattractive it’s unbelievable.”

Collins continued by talking about the famous picture of Farenthold in his pajamas next to a scantily clad model at a costume party in 2010, but tragically cuts off right as she starts to describe it."

http://www.mediaite.com/online/sen-...gue-hes-so-unattractive-its-unbelievable/amp/

Collins is a turd.

So is this asshole.

Most of the Republicans and virtually ALL of the Democrats are turds in the U.S. Senate.

Reverse the roles and if the male congressman had called a female politician ugly...

Senators on hot mic: Trump is ‘crazy,’ ‘I’m worried’
At the end of a Senate subcommittee hearing on Tuesday morning, someone sitting near Chairman Susan Collins (R-Maine) didn’t switch off a microphone. Collins was recorded discussing the federal budget and President Trump’s lack of familiarity with the details of governing with a colleague — apparently Sen. Jack Reed (R.I.), the ranking Democrat on the Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies subcommittee.

After Reed praises Collins’s leadership of the hearing, she laments the administration’s handling of spending.

“I swear, [the Office of Management and Budget] just went through and whenever there was ‘grant,’ they just X it out,” Collins says. “With no measurement, no thinking about it, no metrics, no nothing. It’s just incredibly irresponsible.”

“Yes,” Reed replies. “I think — I think he’s crazy,” apparently referring to the president. “I mean, I don’t say that lightly and as a kind of a goofy guy.”

“I’m worried,” Collins replies.

“Oof,” Reed continues. “You know, this thing — if we don’t get a budget deal, we’re going to be paralyzed.”

“I know,” Collins replies.

“[Department of Defense] is going to be paralyzed, everybody is going to be paralyzed,” Reed says.

“I don’t think he knows there is a [Budget Control Act] or anything,” Collins says, referring to a 2011 law that defines the budget process.

“He was down at the Ford commissioning,” Reed says, referring to President Trump’s weekend event launching a new aircraft carrier, “saying, ‘I want them to pass my budget.’ Okay, so we give him $54 billion and then we take it away across the board which would cause chaos.”

“Right,” Collins replies.

“It’s just — and he hasn’t — not one word about the budget. Not one word about the debt ceiling,” Reed says.

“Good point,” Collins replies.

“You’ve got [Budget Director Mick] Mulvaney saying we’re going to put in all sorts of stuff like a border wall. Then you’ve got [Treasury Secretary Steve] Mnuchin saying it’s got to be clean,” Reed continues. “We’re going to be back in September, and, you know, you’re going to have crazy people in the House.”
Apparently, when secretly recorded, Republican Senators are among many in the GOP who think that Trump is a somethingburger all by himself: unhinged and stupid. Of course, many of us have been saying this all along, pointing to countless concrete examples of his incompetent disregard for procedure and security, but so many swear that it's only the MSM who is fabricating this narrative. Here is incontrovertible truth that this isn't imagined. Six months in, and even GOP lawmakers are exasperated with his combination of ignorance and ludicrous boyish carelessness.

Worse, he galvanizes others with similar qualities:
Phillip Bump said:
In a more salacious part of what was recorded, Collins then addressed a radio interview in which Rep. Blake Farenthold (R-Tex.) suggested that if Collins were a man, he’d have challenged her to a duel for opposing the Senate Republicans’ Obamacare overhaul bill.

“Did you see the one who challenged me to a duel?” Collins asks.

“I know,” Reed replies. “Trust me. Do you know why he challenged you to a duel? ‘Cause you could beat the s— out of him.”

“Well, he’s huge,” Collins replies. “And he — I don’t mean to be unkind, but he’s so unattractive it’s unbelievable.”

“Did you see the picture of him in his pajamas next to this Playboy bunny?” she continues, referring to an infamous photo of Farenthold, below.

62277084.jpg

Look who loves the MAGA train. You don't even have to fly to Thailand to find a racist "wife". Somebody give him his red hat.

No shit, establishment republicucks tried to stop him from being president and all the main nominees focused their campaign to stopping him, they even had the fox moderator attacking him

Even more proof that trump is the anti establishment candidate and more evidence of how capable he is to win the nomination and presidency with his own party against him

Edit: I read through it and it further establishes what I've been saying about establishment GOP being a joke. They were mad about him cutting too much of there budget and wanting the wall to make sense fiscally, they just don't believe in his ability to keep everything afloat. Cutting the budget is supposed to be part of the GOP platform. These bitches can get fucked

No shit, establishment republicucks tried to stop him from being president and all the main nominees focused their campaign to stopping him, they even had the fox moderator attacking him

Even more proof that trump is the anti establishment candidate and more evidence of how capable he is to win the nomination and presidency with his own party against him
Also more evidence that Trump is crazy and delusional.

Inb4 trumptards buck the system entirely to dive off the cliff of logic in his defense.

Edit: I read through it and it further establishes what I've been saying about establishment GOP being a joke. They were mad about him cutting too much of there budget and wanting the wall to make sense fiscally, they just don't believe in his ability to keep everything afloat. Cutting the budget is supposed to be part of the GOP platform. These bitches can get fucked

He's loading his cabinet with people who paid him, bankers, and establishment figures.....

So the party that pulled everything they could think of to block him as a candidate have bad things to say about him?

im_shocked.gif

The same republicans helped start a war based on imaginary WMDs.

Same republicans support creationism being taught in public schools.

Who's crazy?

He's loading his cabinet with people who paid him, bankers, and establishment figures.....

>who paid him

He accepted no money in he primaries and took it in the general because it's the RNCs job to fundraise

Who did you want him to appoint? If he establishes politicians then he's going back on his campaign platform of fuck politicians with no real world experience. If he hires successful business people then people complain like you are. What kind of people should he have appointed

Back