Renzo Gracie to return march 31st One Japan. VS either Wallid Ismail or Sakuraba

Sakuraba fighting another MMA fight is almost as bad as Chuck Liddell fighting another MMA fight. And I know no commission in the States would allow Liddell to ever fight again.

Wait, what is happening in November???

ohzrd5t.jpg

Sakuraba fighting another MMA fight is almost as bad as Chuck Liddell fighting another MMA fight. And I know no commission in the States would allow Liddell to ever fight again.

Lol

vs Henzo will be probably more a grappling affair though...

Saku doesn't need to do anything that involves striking, and he already had a grappling match with Renzo a few years ago. It was a predictable stalemate draw. How about Henzo vs Hendo? I'd like to see Henzo lose. I never cared for him, especially after and his students beat up those untrained bouncers a few years ago.

The Gracies haven't been relevant in MMA since the late 90s.

Picking on the only guy whose body is in worse condition than Yuki Kondo's.

Sakuraba is digging through his closet right now looking for his Gracie Ass Kicking Boots.

I don't mind seeing Royce still fighting but Renzo isn't interesting at all.

Saku doesn't need to do anything that involves striking, and he already had a grappling match with Renzo a few years ago. It was a predictable stalemate draw. How about Henzo vs Hendo? I'd like to see Henzo lose. I never cared for him, especially after and his students beat up those untrained bouncers a few years ago.
Renzo got clocked
He's probably most likeable Gracie but he got subbed and kod but won't admit it
His post fight speech was respectful though

We still haven't seen Saku vs. Chuck. Cross your fingers, maybe it will happen.

Wait, did him and Sakikabara have another falling out? Will Sakuraba still fight in Rizin?

Back