Renato Moicano vs. Mirsad Bektic Added to UFC 231 in Toronto

Who Wins?

• Renato Moicano

• Mirsad Bektic

Results are only viewable after voting.
Awesome fight, but seems harsh on Bektic to me. Can't he get the regular build-up for blue-chip prospects, like Zabit ? Lamas was harsh enough already. Guess he must have the wrong manager.

I want Bektic to win but I think Moicano is too good at controlling range

Great fight, don't want to see either lose. I'd go with moicano but it's a close call

Looking at who's left in the rankings, minus Aldo who last I heard was going to 155 so I'll take him at his word. Also not sure if/when Emmett will come back:

Mendes vs Stephens
Zabit vs Volkanovski
Cub vs Yair

I think the fight will be very even and competitive until that moment Bektic catches Moicano. I'm going Bektic by KO

Great fight.

I'm also guessing one of these fighters are the injury replacement if needed for Max vs Ortega?

In Mirsad's latest interview on MMAFighting he said he thinks a win over Moicano would solidify him as the title-contender at Featherweight (delusional) and speaks about the match-up.
If you type UFC 231 into google, the bout already seems to be confirmed.

What do you guys think about this fight? I don't really like it. Don't think Mirsad deserves the fight, also Renato pieces him apart.

Source: https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/11...ato-moicano-solidifies-title-contender-status
Delusional? How does beating Moicano NOT make one a title contender?? Do tell.

Old news TS.

The winner does deserve a TS but not as much as Frankie.

You're right, I forgot about the Lamas fight. Thought the Pepey fight was his last one. In that case he would probably deserve it. Edited my post.

I actually thought the Lamas fight was much closer than people think.

Moicano is going to work this boy

He is the present and the future of Featherweight

You're right, I forgot about the Lamas fight. Thought the Pepey fight was his last one. In that case he would probably deserve it. Edited my post.
He may not get it after beating Moicano, but he will definitely be a for sure #1 contender fight. Worthy and actually getting are becoming more exclusive & less overlapping concepts today. Marlon, Assuncao, Tony, Poirier, Jacare, Blaydes etc

If bektic plays this smart he can wrestle his way to a decision

Back