Renato Moicano vs. Mirsad Bektic Added to UFC 231 in Toronto

Who Wins?

• Renato Moicano

• Mirsad Bektic

Results are only viewable after voting.
Because nobody knows how to pronounce their names.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Good fight though.

Are they over 6' tall? If not it's because the average Sherdogger would wreck them in a real fight first round KO

This fight just got announced lol like this morning

giphy.gif

Too busy talking about real fights that matter like Khabib vs Floyd

Great fight but these guys should not be facing off right now. Two great "on the verge" fighters. Stock will drop after this one.

Are they over 6' tall? If not it's because the average Sherdogger would wreck them in a real fight first round KO
Every division below WW should be abolished. Inferior human beings shouldn't be allowed to compete.

Bektic is another Erick Silva. Been a prospect for the last ten years.

People sleep on Bektic because of the Elkins fluke but he will win this one

Why would there be lots of talk about a mid-card fight that isn't happening until December?
<{vega}>

wow thanks for bringing that to my attention i never heard of those guys but 13-1 is serious.

Awesome fight. Too bad one of these young contenders has to lose.

son of a gun, cant believe i missed this one

card is shaping up verrrry nicely.

no super duper names (unless u count holloway) but a bunch of solid ones

I think Mendes is the mystery fighter being set aside incase Holloway pulls out against Ortega

Oh man I love this fight! Mirsad, I thought he was gonna be the next big thing and might still be, but damn has Moicano looked good lately.

If Mirsad paces himself though I think he takes an easy UD, can't see Moicano stopping his TD's. His only loss is too Elkins if I remember correctly and we all know how that fight was going pretty much up until the finish.

I loove this fight.

Both these guys could very easily be undefeated if it were for terrible IQ mistakes.

Back