Renato Moicano vs. Mirsad Bektic Added to UFC 231 in Toronto

Who Wins?

• Renato Moicano

• Mirsad Bektic

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think Bektic is gonna push the pace, grab ahold of Moicano and grind him out. I think Moicano had a better chance against Mendes here.
this is my tentative prediction, as well

both guys are great prospects, imo

these 2 were headed towards contention. Great fight, but either too late or too soon. the loser probably gets lost in the shuffle, with today's match making.

Perhaps, but then again Moicano and Ortega fought not that long ago and both are doing just fine.

Bektic is a future champion, guaranteed.

Moicano is the dude who ran for 3 rounds against Stephens, no?

Over/Under on how many times Rogan enthusiastically says "Moicano"?

nice fight. I got Moicano but not by a lot. A bit more reach and a solid jab may work well here to (at least) score points.

They are both past the Prospect stage, so why not let em fight? If winner gets a finish they are in line for Dat Title.

Why are people picking the other guy lol

Mirsad EZ

I heard on ' the deen show' on YouTube, that Bektic prays the nightprayer in the mosque. So definitely Bektic by G and P!

I got Moicano in this onw . He looked amazing in his last 2 fights but man its a shame to see putting two prospects against each other so early even though both beat legit conpetition in their last fights
Bektic is a future champion, guaranteed.

Moicano is the dude who ran for 3 rounds against Stephens, no?
Which is worse “running” against probably the hardest hitter in the division and winning the fight or getting KOd cold by Elkins ?

What happened to Chad?

Great fight still but I was hoping Bektic would get Zabit next. Maybe Stephens or Chad will take the Zabit fight. Or they can let Do Bronx try 145 again if he is willing to fight Zabit since everyone is ducking him.

Perhaps, but then again Moicano and Ortega fought not that long ago and both are doing just fine.
People act like one loss magically puts 10 years on a fighter and ruins any chance of future title shots. I love pitting prospects against each other. I just want to see good matchups.

feels like a pick'em to me. i got mirsad.

Awesome fight. Moicano with little confidence is my pick

Really good fight, could go either way. Neither should be considered a favorite, 50/50 matchup

Back