Who Wins?

• Renato Moicano

• Mirsad Bektic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Moicano vs. Chad Mendes was originally targeted for this card but Mendes reportedly is holding out for something else. I know he had commented previously he wanted the winner of Edgar/Korean Zombie. Mistake on his part imo.

Who wins?

I like Mirsad, but it will be another loss. Moicano TKO.

Huh I was looking forward to Moicano-Mendes. Still a solid fight though, Moicano wins.

I think the smart money is to bet on Renato, he's red hot lately.

We all know what this means....

If Max cant fight

Better match-up for him

I think Mendes would have rassled and GnP'd his way to a W

I'm on the fence here. On one hand, seeing Moicano get GNPed out by Mendes would have been a drag. But on the other, we are guaranteed to lose a hot prospect with this fight. At least the previous matchup had the potential for Mendes to lose and we'd go "oh, ok".

I think Bektic is gonna push the pace, grab ahold of Moicano and grind him out. I think Moicano had a better chance against Mendes here.

these 2 were headed towards contention. Great fight, but either too late or too soon. the loser probably gets lost in the shuffle, with today's match making.

Moicano will crack that chin.

Great fight.

Oh shiiiiit!

Great fight short term, horrible fight long term.

I have Moicano but not by much.

Is mendez on that foot cream again?

Not sure what Mendez is holding out for. We all know it's not for Magomedsharipov

Moicano looked so good in his last fight. Give him someone in the top5 after this fight!

Back