Renato Moicano vs. Calvin Kattar Added to UFC 223 in Brooklyn

Who Wins?

• Total voters
I have Kattar in this one, should be fun.

I'm taking Kattar. I've never been all that impressed with Moicano.

ooooh good fight, kattar is fucking LEGIT.

his performance/shot selection against burgos was impressive as hell, and i actually think burgos is a potential top 10 talent as well.

I think Kattar is favorite,but Moicano has a good chance. Great fight anyway

Should be a good scrap unless Moicano does hit N run gameplan he used against Stephens.

Hell of a fight!

I'm with you, lads. Not that impressed with Moicano; with Kattar, on the other hand... hell yes I am. Should be fun.

Kattar boxing is slick AF. Moicano will be on his bike the whole fight

Hell of a fight!

I'm with you, lads. Not that impressed with Moicano; with Kattar, on the other hand... hell yes I am. Should be fun.
yknow this whole time i thought your name was siMorbach, only just noticed the R when you liked my comment.

<TheWire1>

Damn, they’re moving Kattar up quick.

Moicano seemingly makes his opponents fight at his pace and squeaks by, I have a feeling Kattar’s speed will cause a problem for him.

Kattar via decision.

Damn that's a hell of a fight, we didn't see enough of Kattar grappling thus far so Moicano should be a great test, these are 2 of the most promising prospects at FW, looking forward to.

This is a great matchup. I see Kattar winning a decision. Moicano can dance around, but he can also throw down. I have a feeling he'll be forced to be exciting in this one.

This is an awesome match up.Kattar is the man.It wouldn't be my favorite match up as a big fan of both but if someone finally takes a fight with Zabit Magomedsharipov and they both win their fights Kattar vs Zabit would be pretty (that would make them both 3-0 in the UFC).I don't mind when up and comers with huge potential face each other,but at the same time I don't mind if they don't lol especially when I like both and watched their careers for a few years before the UFC.But that fight would be sick.

This is an awesome match up.Kattar is the man.It wouldn't be my favorite match up as a big fan of both but if someone finally takes a fight with Zabit Magomedsharipov and they both win their fights Kattar vs Zabit would be pretty (that would make them both 3-0 in the UFC).I don't mind when up and comers with huge potential face each other,but at the same time I don't mind if they don't lol especially when I like both and watched their careers for a few years before the UFC.But that fight would be sick.
I'd love to see Zabit fight, but if Kattar wins @ 223, then he potentially moves into top 10, and fighting Zabit would make no sense, as it would be a huge risk- low reward fight (at least ranking-wise).

I'd love to see Zabit fight, but if Kattar wins @ 223, then he potentially moves into top 10, and fighting Zabit would make no sense, as it would be a huge risk- low reward fight (at least ranking-wise).

Yeah I absolutely here that,but at the same time all the strategic fight picking is annoying too,so it really depends on how you look at it.Also it would depend on who Zabit fought next in order to consider it making no sense or not,he could get a high'ish ranked fighter and destroy him.I usually never bring up or talk first about fights that aren't scheduled,I just thought that's a fight i'd love to see as a big fan of both.It's all moot anyway,but maybe down the road.

Moicano takes it. He was beating Ortega until he decided to go full retard with a totally unnecessary takedown and said "here, take my neck ortega". And Ortega took it.

Back