Remy Ma ETHERs Nicki Minaj with this Diss Track

Just wanted to say, Nicki paid for her brothers wedding BEFORE he molested/raped that child.

Tho I dropped Nicki because of that whole incident. Afterward she posted a pic of her with the family and he was there. Fuck that.

Surprised Remy hasn't been sent back to prison after putting Nicki in the dirt like that. I mean good god, she emptied the whole fucking clip.

I don't think Nicki got the bars to really clap back but I hope she tries anyways.

And if Nicki comes back with something half decent nobody will believe she wrote it.

And if Nicki comes back with something half decent nobody will believe she wrote it.

lol

isn't remy from Terror squad? lol well at least she's quality, nicki minaj is fucking awful

RIP Nicki Minaj

Bronx Keeps Creating It!

been a few days and Niki ain't comeback with shit. Is she just gonna take L

Just got a chance to hear the track. Remy was not fucking around. I think she threw a couple of shots at Foxy.

Listening to it now. The first minute sucks but it picked up towards the middle.

Remy Ma's verse on "Lean Back" was so so killer yo.

That shit was whack as fuck. Azealia Banks merked Nicki years ago with 212. Beating a dead horse at this point.

Back