** REMINDER / WARNING: **Stay OFF the interwebz until tonight, if you don't want BELLATOR spoiled!!!

Id think the Heavies were safe From Bellator spoilers but who knows these days. I miss the og sherdog forums

Rory MacDonald vs. Paul Daley is happening soon in England, and Spike is airing it tonight... on TAPE DELAY.

That means the results will probably end up on here soon.

We don't want anyone to make any Bellator threads here, or talk about results... but shit happens.

So just a friendly reminder, if you are looking forward to tonight's card, the only way to be safe is to stay OFF the interwebz & social media until you watch it tonight.

- your friendly neighborhood Petey

Is that the SD rule for tonight?

Fuck how do i watch it live, instead of the stupid tape delay?

so now you guys can feel what i'm going through almost every weekend when UFC is live <mma3>

Lol, USA isn't the only country in the world.
nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.jpg

wait, how do I get this warning without going on the interwebs?

The US beat Britains ass in WW2. They should change to our time! Murica!

is Kevin Ferguson Jr kimbo slice's son? he doesn't have a wiki page

Is it really a spoiler if everyone knows in their heart what's going to happen?

Well, that was awesome. Glad I didn't have it spoiled for me.

Rory is so much better than everyone in that sorry ass Bellator WW division. He is going to be untouchable.

Crap card.. Kongo fought possibly one of the worst in history

Crap card.. Kongo fought possibly one of the worst in history

I knew that fight was gonna be boring. It was like the MMA Gods heard me & were like, 'oh you think you know how bad it's gonna be? Watch this.' I actually laughed out loud at the eye poke with 9 seconds left. It was like HOW MUCH LONGER can we prolong this shit fight? Lol

Back