** REMINDER / WARNING: **Stay OFF the interwebz until tonight, if you don't want BELLATOR spoiled!!!

Peteyandjia

Spring Saku
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Rory MacDonald vs. Paul Daley is happening soon in England, and Spike is airing it tonight... on TAPE DELAY.

That means the results will probably end up on here soon.

We don't want anyone to make any Bellator threads here, or talk about results... but shit happens.

So just a friendly reminder, if you are looking forward to tonight's card, the only way to be safe is to stay OFF the interwebz & social media until you watch it tonight.

- your friendly neighborhood Petey

Got spoiled about Joshua-Klits this way. Damn England, just change your time to American time.

Rory MacDonald vs. Paul Daley is happening soon in England, and Spike is airing it tonight... on TAPE DELAY.

That means the results will probably end up on here soon.

We don't want anyone to make any Bellator threads here, or talk about results... but shit happens.

So just a friendly reminder, if you are looking forward to tonight's card, the only way to be safe is to stay OFF the interwebz & social media until you watch it tonight.

- your friendly neighborhood Petey

what time is it airing in london? and good call

two UFC rejects, who cares

just kidding of course - im pumped!!!

Thanks for the reminder. Had the fight in my phone calendar but had no idea the fights were tape delayed.

That's a spit in the face of Americans. We keep Bellator afloat. We are the reason Bellator even exists. Inconvience anyone else, but not us.

Is it possible to buy access to the stream and watch it live or is the only option to watch it on Spike delayed?

I cant even watch the fight...

No way to watch bellator where i live :(

No need, Im in the crowd.

Might as well just wasteland the thread.

Sweet hand out dubs to anyone who post spoilers lol

Fuck that, there are some Euro mods online, I'll let them handle it.

I'm outta here until after this fight airs, so I can enjoy this crazy war tonight

26400-Abandon-thread-felix-red-bull-LsIl_zpsc33252ef.gif

Thanks cuz.

reminds me of the good ol days when we had to wait hours (or sometimes days) for the Pride/Bushido cards to air :)

I wonder if the curse will strike once again

When top fighters who had a dispute with the ufc and leave for another org and end up losing and dana follows on with :) on twitter

Hendo, ben hendo, etc etc

Fuck that, there are some Euro mods online, I'll let them handle it.

I'm outta here until after this fight airs, so I can enjoy this crazy war tonight

26400-Abandon-thread-felix-red-bull-LsIl_zpsc33252ef.gif
Yes, let them do all the hardwork

Back