Reminder: the UFC allowed Ronda to avoid media obligations..

RafaelDosSantos

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
.. and not Conor (pulled from UFC 200)

Conor is like the elephant.. he never forgets

How scummy is that? If I were Conor, I'd pull out of the next big event as I'm also like the elephant

I feel like there is more to this post that I must have missed.

It's because Conor didn't let Dana fuck him like Ronda did.

In the end it all worked out
Conor did less media for 202 and the UFC got two 1M buy PPVs instead of one.

no I don't remember that mainly due to me not caring about WMMA but I do remember Nick Diaz not showing up to a presser for UFC 137 and got booted out of his fight with GSP.

Ronda was mentally broken that's why Dana allowed it. Plus she gave him head....that helps.

Also, Ronda was never that mic savvy, and coming out of a loss, she wouldn't have that "once in a lifetime" aura about her anymore.
So she skipping media that time around made sense.

Connor is a media genius, and despite him losing to Nate and Floyd, he managed to maintain his status.

Ronda was never disciplined for admitting to domestic violence. Nobody here endlessly repeated how hitting someone of the opposite sex is the worst thing you can do. Nobody demanded she should be cut, not allowed a second chance, etc.

The SJWs don’t want equality.

.. and not Conor (pulled from UFC 200)

Conor is like the elephant.. he never forgets

How scummy is that? If I were Conor, I'd pull out of the next big event as I'm also like the elephant
They also let Mcgregor box Mayweather and make $100 million. So.....

Ronda didn't just skip media, she skipped out on USADA testing (she had the UFC remove her from the testing pool so she could go >6 months knowing she wouldn't be tested)

From
"I’m like listen, just because my body was developed for a purpose other than fucking millionaires doesn’t mean it’s masculine. "

to
#MeToo

0Sb5OdN.gif

Ronda was never disciplined for admitting to domestic violence. Nobody here endlessly repeated how hitting someone of the opposite sex is the worst thing you can do. Nobody demanded she should be cut, not allowed a second chance, etc.

The SJWs don’t want equality.
Whatever man, you’re just her pillow... you helped her avoid the media more than Dana

Conor's 15 minutes are over.

No. If he's not gonna fight at this point, he needs to just retire.

Back