Reminder : The First Time Dana White Met Conor McGregor

I remember seeing him on the mma hour before he got to the ufc. He was eating grapes and hilarious. Hes turned into a dick or playing more of a heel now for money but I was a fan after that interview.

Was it not blueberries ?

They should just fuck and get it over with.

chuck.jpg

lol. *clinks glass* that sounds right. My memory isn't what it used to be

My memory's just weird man, I'll forget my sons birth date but remember aerial helwani talking about Conor's blueberries !

Conor is cooler when he jokes around and laughs. All this serious crap is beat.

spontaneously laughing ye
mad man forced laugh not so cool
all in all hes a funny ass character
aldo should have slapped him though

My memory's just weird man, I'll forget my sons birth date but remember aerial helwani talking about Conor's blueberries !
Lol! Man memory

Dana just looks weird these days, his face looks like he's had way too much alcohol and cocaine lol

I remember seeing him on the mma hour before he got to the ufc. He was eating grapes and hilarious. Hes turned into a dick or playing more of a heel now for money but I was a fan after that interview.

Same, wasn't it blueberries ? It was that MMA Hour interview, and his MTV documentary that caught my eye. Then I saw what he did to Butchinger you could just tell at that point he was going to be something special.

He seemed so much happier and enthusiastic back then.

Same, wasn't it blueberries ? It was that MMA Hour interview, and his MTV documentary that caught my eye. Then I saw what he did to Butchinger you could just tell at that point he was going to be something special.
Yeah it was blueberries haha. Somebofy else pointed that out. Getting old and my mind is slipping I guess

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back