Reminder that uncle Dana would drop most of u nerds / haters

Wellp I guess since I wouldn't beat him in a fight I'm not allowed to criticize him.

Thanks for clearing that up for me, guy who apparently never matured passed high school!

Tito actually was the one to back down, and said he would've gained nothing by kicking Dana's ass. Of course Dana being Dana, he would never dare admit Tito let him off the hook.

I believe Tito was coming to the end of his current contract and wanted to get picked up again (or something like that). I could be wrong about the specifics, but I have zero doubt whatsoever that Tito would've flattened him within two rounds had they gone at it. Because it was supposed to be a boxing match some people legitimately thought that helped the Baldfather and that it would help him win.

Tito was never a pure striker, but I'm sure he'd hit hard enough to put Dana to sleep and I don't think DW would have the power to even hurt Tito.
lol i kno boxing , dana would've absolutely embarrassed him. woulda been a 1 sided beat down. Tito has never had hands, dana was decent back in the day. wouldn't have even been close.

because you don't have a clue what you're talking about my friend

no offence

I know this shit well
You dont know anything about me.Just because you think Dana was a good boxer and would beat Tito that means you are right and thats it huh?Dana was a fucking boxercise instructer not some badass boxer.

You dont know anything about me.Just because you think Dana was a good boxer and would beat Tito that means you are right and thats it huh?Dana was a fucking boxercise instructer not some badass boxer.
i can tell a lot from watching people hit pads, shadowbox and spar. Based on the footage from back then (which i'm assuming you haven't seen) Dana was a decent little boxer. Doesn't mean I think he was an amazing boxer but there are levels

Tito on the other hand had terrible boxing by even the lowest mma standards.

I don't know you but i can tell you know very little about boxing If you actually think tito would've won that. It would've been a 1 sided beat down which Is why he never showed up.

I think if we all gang up on him, we might win. Who's in?

lol i kno boxing , dana would've absolutely embarrassed him. woulda been a 1 sided beat down. Tito has never had hands, dana was decent back in the day. wouldn't have even been close.

Dana was never a boxer, he was a boxercise instructor. There's a huge difference between hitting pads and a live opponent, and even more so with an opponent that's trying to hit you back. His footwork is mediocre, and beyond all that... he's never even fought professionally and who knows how he'd react to getting punched in the face repeatedly because we don't even have any metrics to support otherwise.

Tito's fought, and taken shots from pro fighters in 4 oz gloves. So I stand by my comment, I don't think Dana has the power to even faze Tito, and Tito would have mollywhopped Dana easily. Dana would not have heard the final bell.

Tito did back down, but it wasn't out of fear, or fear of losing. He wanted more fights and more paydays from the UFC, which is exactly what happened afterwards. Had he knocked Dana out, there's a good chance it wouldn't have. Not sure why you find this unbelievable.

Dana was never a boxer, he was a boxercise instructor. There's a huge difference between hitting pads and a live opponent, and even more so with an opponent that's trying to hit you back. His footwork is mediocre, and beyond all that... he's never even fought professionally and who knows how he'd react to getting punched in the face repeatedly because we don't even have any metrics to support otherwise.

Tito's fought, and taken shots from pro fighters in 4 oz gloves. So I stand by my comment, I don't think Dana has the power to even faze Tito, and Tito would have mollywhopped Dana easily. Dana would not have heard the final bell.

Tito did back down, but it wasn't out of fear, or fear of losing. He wanted more fights and more paydays from the UFC, which is exactly what happened afterwards. Had he knocked Dana out, there's a good chance it wouldn't have. Not sure why you find this unbelievable.
stop

talking

you don't know shit

Nice solid rebuttal, very informative. Enjoy being wrong.
been boxing for over a decade.

I know what I'm watching.

i can tell a lot from watching people hit pads, shadowbox and spar.

This Is really a no brainer

you simply have no clue what you're talking about, maybe try setting foot In a boxing gym first before talking out ur ass.

been boxing for over a decade.

I know what I'm watching.

i can tell a lot from watching people hit pads, shadowbox and spar.

This Is really a no brainer

you simply have no clue what you're talking about, maybe try setting foot In a boxing gym first before talking out ur ass.

So says you. I can tell a lot from watching doctors administer stitches, that doesn't make me a surgeon.

You think you're the only one on this site that knows fighting and/or boxing? Good luck with that. Dana was nothing more than a glorified gym teacher, but you think he'd beat a pro fighter and you're telling other people they're wrong and to stop talking.

Those who live in glass houses....

So says you. I can tell a lot from watching doctors administer stitches, that doesn't make me a surgeon.

You think you're the only one on this site that knows fighting and/or boxing? Good luck with that. Dana was nothing more than a glorified gym teacher, but you think he'd beat a pro fighter and you're telling other people they're wrong and to stop talking.

says the untrained keyboard warrior

tito was a pro MMA fighter. He couldn't box for shit.

again

stop talking

u fat as hell

i can tell a lot from watching people hit pads, shadowbox and spar. Based on the footage from back then (which i'm assuming you haven't seen) Dana was a decent little boxer. Doesn't mean I think he was an amazing boxer but there are levels

Tito on the other hand had terrible boxing by even the lowest mma standards.

I don't know you but i can tell you know very little about boxing If you actually think tito would've won that. It would've been a 1 sided beat down which Is why he never showed up.
You can tell I don't know much about boxing because I don't think Dana could beat up Tito in a boxing match?I was boxing when I was 10 idiot.You are the 1 talking like you are a boxing expert.Hitting pads and really boxing someone is a big difference.You can think Dana would win if you want that is your opinion but don't act like nobody knows anything about boxing except you.That makes you look like an idiot.You can say whatever you want back but I'm done with you.

Back