Reminder that uncle Dana would drop most of u nerds / haters

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

facts-about-ufc-1.jpg

The dude looks like he's gonna' keel over at any given second.

<31>

We'd take the beating, but you'd beg him to let you go by polishing his ugc hot dog brander

BS. all you gotta do is stockton slap Dana and his inner ear will crumble along with his legs.

He better bring some goons from Vegas. Dude is an unhealthy ball of nerves twenty years older than Sherdoggers, and he looks like over 50% of his workout routine consists of curls and gutting straight pre-workout powder by the spoonful.

Lmfao.I would love to step in the ring with him and knock that prick out.

I'd kick him in the mangina and touch him with teh jab. Then I'd slap on my rented Conor McGregor running shoes and do the Dublin Sprint 'n duck.
images (4).jpg

Not even tito has the balls to.

Sit down young man.
I'm not young and I would bet every thing I own I would knock that prick out.Also if I remember right it was Dana that backed down and not Tito.Anyways Tito would of destroyed Dana.lmfao

Last edited:
I'm not young and I would bet every thing I own I would knock that prick out.Also if I remember right it was Dana that backed down and not Tito.Anyways Tito would of destroyed Dana.lmfao
Listen grandpa

Tito didnt show up,

Dana spinning back kick round 2 tko against you.

Tito actually was the one to back down, and said he would've gained nothing by kicking Dana's ass. Of course Dana being Dana, he would never dare admit Tito let him off the hook.

I believe Tito was coming to the end of his current contract and wanted to get picked up again (or something like that). I could be wrong about the specifics, but I have zero doubt whatsoever that Tito would've flattened him within two rounds had they gone at it. Because it was supposed to be a boxing match some people legitimately thought that helped the Baldfather and that it would help him win.

Tito was never a pure striker, but I'm sure he'd hit hard enough to put Dana to sleep and I don't think DW would have the power to even hurt Tito.

in a boxing match? No, Dana at that time had hands. he would've beat tito very easily

Back