Reminder That Tony Ferguson Is a Savage Human Being

Thing about Conor is all It takes is one punch.
I mean Nate ate plenty and hes no top 5 fighter or champ material.

Conor is also one of the few fighters with a glaring weakness on the ground with a record/stats/history to prove it. It's like a dream come true stylistically for Khabib, takes everyone of every style down now he gets a payday for taking down a guy with 0 ground game.

Khabib's never fought anyone genuinely skilled off their back. He's a monster but he's also gotten very favourable matchups for his style.

This fight he's going to be tested. big time.
RDA isn't genuinely skilled off his back?

Honestly I think this is a horrible match to for Ferguson.

Yeah I agree. I don't think Khabib is ready for that pressure. He hasn't even fought someone that's going to pressure him like Ferguson will.

Jesus...you guys really think there is somebody in the LW division that can stop khabib's take downs?? I say there is no one. Guy is an animal. Pressure is what he needs to take Tony down...I don't think Ferguson will be getting close to Khabib. He will try to pick him apart from the outside and I don't see how he can for five rounds stop those take downs...he is going down.

Conor is also one of the few fighters with a glaring weakness on the ground with a record/stats/history to prove it. It's like a dream come true stylistically for Khabib, takes everyone of every style down now he gets a payday for taking down a guy with 0 ground game.
Nate Isn't a top 5 fighter? I need some of what you're smoking bro.
Nate also has an Iron chin, he can take shots that most fighters cant.

According to Eddie Bravo, Conor's ground game is very underrated. He's a legitimate brown belt In BJJ. One of his main training partners Is dillon danis, who is a black belt under marcelo garcia(arguably the best bjj practitioner in the world). Acting like he has 0 ground game Is far from the truth. I'm not a Conor fanboy or anything , but gotta be objective here.

That was a good fight! Tony has great elbows. I can't wait for saturdays fight

Jesus...you guys really think there is somebody in the LW division that can stop khabib's take downs?? I say there is no one. Guy is an animal. Pressure is what he needs to take Tony down...I don't think Ferguson will be getting close to Khabib. He will try to pick him apart from the outside and I don't see how he can for five rounds stop those take downs...he is going down.
I don't think he'll stop all the takedowns. He's pretty tricky off his back though with solid hips and scrambling ability. Even if Khabib gets it down, It's silly to assume he's just going to manhandle him like he's done to other opponents who were tailor made for his style to maul.

No matter where It goes, It's a tricky fight for Khabib.

RDA isn't genuinely skilled off his back?

Honestly I think this is a horrible match to for Ferguson.
No, he's not. He's a black belt in BJJ but his strength Is his top game.

Jiu jitsu off his back Isn't his strong suit, as It might be for guys like Nate and Tony.

search

Tony is a beast...

He definitely has a solid chance at winning.

Khabib is a true test for him and vice versa...

2 pages and not one picture of the Macho Man

I reported everyone of you

He is a beast, I can't wait for the fight...I hope it is an epic battle. I got Khabib, but may the best man win.

LOL @ Kenflo -"Thompson has a gash on the side of his head you could store change in."

Someone should do a cutup of every time Eddie Bravo talks about Ferguson. He really knows how to hype him up.

Yeah that is a bad matchup for Conor.

Thompson has been a washed up fighter ever since he beat Diaz, he just seemed lost in every fight after it.

Back