Reminder that Floyd said 145 Manny Paq hits harder than Conor...

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by UFCBlackbelt, Sep 12, 2018.

1. 613

613 Silver Belt

Canelo or GGG comes with a big pay day, although likely not as big as people would think. Conor fighting boxers he could beat wont sell shit

2. chillyoo

chillyoo Purple Belt

He could make tons regardless, I just don’t think at this point he could transition and be a world class boxer.

He’s world class MMA hands down

3. kflo

kflo Gold Belt

That’s a generic statement that isn’t universally true.

4. beastman

beastman Silver Belt

5. UFCBlackbelt

UFCBlackbelt Orange Belt

Fck off

6. Pakman

Pakman Silver Belt

will agree with this post, good stuff.

613 likes this.
  7. 613

613 Silver Belt

If you put Conor in Boxing against guys he can beat, he would make pennies. Its like how Kimbo was one of the top draws in MMA, but no one gave a fuck when he went to boxing to fight bumbs. Only way Conor makes money in Boxing is if he goes against guys that would give him brain damage

8. TidWell

TidWell Silver Belt

I would love to see conor vs pacquiao in a boxing sparring match

ANIM4L likes this.
  9. TidWell

TidWell Silver Belt

Conors power is overrated he has sloppy opponents in ufc but when he fought a top level boxer his punches looked sloppy not crispy and he was throwing all his weight and couldnt hurt a 40 year old floyd who barely weighed 148 on fight night, while conor weighed 170 when he fought floyd.

Pacquiao would startch conor so nasty, even conor knows this, if they boxed it wouldnt be pretty, pacquiao would light conor up down the middle, conor fights with his chin open and his guard down.

10. boss429

boss429 BowtieA$$a$$in

I'm not saying the guy doesn't hit hard but saying "tell that to every fighter Conor has KOed stiff" then following that with a list of names that only has 1 guy that was "KOed stiff" looks pretty dumb.

You wanna see what KOed stiff looks like look up JMM vs Manny 4, or Fransis vs Reem, Rumble vs everyone but DC, Mark Hunt fights. Conor has "KOed stiff" exactly 1 guy in the UFC, why do people keep saying this?

11. TidWell

TidWell Silver Belt

Here is the video of Floyds close personal bodyguard telling fight hype that Floyd revealed to him that Pacquiao hit him the hardest

SHANE MOSLEY: "PACQUIAO, HE JUST TOUCHES YOU AND YOU'RE ALREADY WOBBLING"
    "Pacquiao has some pretty good punching power. He has some different hitting power. He's not physically strong, but he hits pretty good, like he has a good snap or something. He's got something in his hands where he just, pop, and you can wobble. He can hurt you...I don't know how he throws his punches, but he does something where when he lands, it has a different impact. I mean, I get hit by, even now, I get hit by bigger guys all the time and there's no dazing, I don't wobble, I don't do any of that stuff. I don't feel like I'm getting ready to wobble or anything. With Pacquiao, he just touches you and you're already wobbling. It's not like he's heavy-handed. He's not heavy-handed. It's weird. It's the weirdest thing," stated former welterweight champion Shane Mosley, who spoke more about the experience of facing Manny Pacquiao. Check out what else Mosley had to say as he discusses Pacquiao's strengths, sheds light on his game plan going into the fight, and much more.

HI SCOTT NEWMAN and ANIM4L like this.
  12. Wicked_1

Wicked_1 Purple Belt

Pac man probably does hit harder than Conor. He is known for his power. Conor has knocked out 1 guy w 1 punch kinda..as he hit aldo running forward and even then aldo was conscious and got tagged 2 more times on ground. People saying Conor is super powerful are nuts. He uses angles and precision as his main tools not power. Sure he hits hard w the left, but its not like he knocks people unconscious w his super human power.

greenhawk likes this.
  13. I don't think so either.

14. HI SCOTT NEWMAN

HI SCOTT NEWMAN Steel Belt Cat ✔

I'm sure most elite Atomweights punch harder than Colin. His punches against Floyd look like how a Atomweight punches, but not a elite one, a journeyman atomweight..

15. stephen90

stephen90 Yellow Belt

Yes yet's listen to Floyd the same guy who called Gatti a bum yet begged HBO for the fight.

16. FATM

FATM Blue Belt

What's dumb is that TS had to evem make this thread.

What's dumber is that we have Conor nuthuggers trying to argue that Conor actually hits harder.

greenhawk, MileHigher and TidWell like this.
  17. bigconan

bigconan Silver Belt

conor has stopped more people in the first round than mark hunt or pretty much every fighter. so while conor may not have the 1 punch ko power as hunt, he's pretty close...I have seen conor hurt guys badly, with grazing shots.

18. Devout Pessimist

Devout Pessimist Nothingman

Manny doesn't have to train grappling, kicking or touch-butt. It makes sense Manny hits harder when all he does is train his hands.

TidWell likes this.
  19. MileHigher

MileHigher Orange Belt

Power close to Hunt? Don’t be ridiculous.

greenhawk likes this.
  20. bigconan

bigconan Silver Belt

I meant in regards to his weight class...of course...not power vs power...but relative to their weight class...