Reminder that Conor..

AyDeeDee

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is the A-Side and still holds all the cards in his hands. Does he rematch Khabib? Fight Tony? Fight GSP? Fight Paulie in boxing? Go up to challenge Woodley for the 170 belt? Fight for the 165 belt? Rematch Nate? Go down to challenge the winner of Holloway-Ortega? Buy up his contract and fight in Bellator? Who knows. One thing is clear however is that win or lose Conor still holds all the cards. His star power has not diminished one bit since the Khabib fight. In fact one might argue that people are even more interested in seeing his downfall continue based on his last defeat or interested in seeing his comeback from defeat. Regardless we are still interested in the Conor McGregor story which continues on.

Haters will disagree but it does not change the reality.

Conor bless. Now and forever.

Amen.
200.gif

reminder, for the first time in. along time he's not "holding the cards". he's still the sports biggest draw I'm sure. perhaps one more loss in his next fight might change that? I don't know. maybe. maybe not. but for now, he doesn't hold the cards. that ass whooping set his career back pretty good

His star power doesn't diminish much because MMA casuals are retarded.

Will he snort one line or two? Does he continue to work at a gym with no outside help because his ego is too big? Wallet too small? Too drunk? Will he move up and get CTE faster, or move back down in a weight class and be the gatekeeper of manlets? Only Conor controls how much more damage he takes in the Octagon before he pulls a Ronda and joins the WWE.

reminder, for the first time in. along time he's not "holding the cards". he's still the sports biggest draw I'm sure. perhaps one more loss in his next fight might change that? I don't know. maybe. maybe not. but for now, he doesn't hold the cards. that ass whooping set his career back pretty good
Conor has lost three times now and it hasnt diminished his star power one bit. It's not happening anytime soon.

There is no A-side in the UFC
The bosses are the A-side
He's the B-side
His opponents are like the D-side or somewhere further down the alphabet

Conor has lost three times now and it hasnt diminished his star power one bit. It's not happening anytime soon.

3 times?
You really are a fan aren't you, you don't even know his record.

It’s good that he is holding cards instead of holding belts and divisions up.

you're kind of right. like I said (agreeing with you) he's still the sports biggest draw. but if you don't think that ass whooping he endured hurt his image and lowered his proverbial star power, then you're nuts. let's face it, the majority of his fans are uneducated casuals. when they see their hero get the tar kicked out of him, a great deal of those fair weather'd causals won't tune in anymore. if he loses his next fight, it'll continue more n more. it's just the nature of the game.

3 times?
You really are a fan aren't you, you don't even know his record.
His other losses before the UFC dont count. The fact is the public knows he has lost three times twice in the UFC against Khabib and Nate and one against Mayweather.

Rematch with Khabib, please tell me you know he has no chance beating him.

Holy fuck John, how many accounts do you post under?

Conor definitely has star power. I've never seen another sports athlete with as many illogical fanboys as Conor.

Kinda reminds me of how little girls fawn over 90s boybands or Bieber.

He's not getting a rematch right away, Khabib holds the cards. He won't get a title shot in any division.

He can't go down anymore. GSP? please...

He's going to fight Nate or Tony.

Lol no way the UFC would give him a title shot at WW... and he'd be dumb to want one

Giving him a rematch with Khabib is a terrible idea as well, he'd lose badly again.

What the UFC should do is match Conor with mid level LWs who like to stand and are hitable, the fights would sell because it's Conor, then let him lose to Khabib again. Even Conor's popularity can't take two dominant losses in a row

Yep, the UFC could absolutely stack a card as much as possible with a Khabib title fight as the main event, and Conor could fight retired boxer Paulie Malignaggi and crush it on PPV head to head.

Back