Reminder Future UFC Star Mackenzie Dern Fights Tomorrow

DL_IQ7xUMAERAdm.jpg

before anybody asks mac dern is actually under contract w the ufc but fighting in the regionals to gain experience.

Dern is sex.

<14>

Meh. Let me know when she does something in mama worth talking about, besides missing weight in 2/3 fights.

Tits are great, but they aren't everything.

That ring girl on the left tho... thick as a bowl of oatmeal

I love that she has some meat on her. She's very attractive.

Sucks about the whole fake accent thing though. Major turnoff

No idea why people even care about her fights. She can't make weight properly, missed what 3 times already? Couldn't even submit cans in legacy that she fought...lol
No way she becomes a star in the ufc. Will just be another pvz.

And oh, if any of you haven't seen this...girl living in Arizona her whole life and has always had a regular American accent suddenly turns into some Brazilian who can hardly speak proper English?

I've already went over why she gained an accent . I've known her since 7yrs old and been her training teammate over 10yrs. I really don't want to explain this again lol.

No idea why people even care about her fights. She can't make weight properly, missed what 3 times already? Couldn't even submit cans in legacy that she fought...lol
No way she becomes a star in the ufc. Will just be another pvz.

And oh, if any of you haven't seen this...girl living in Arizona her whole life and has always had a regular American accent suddenly turns into some Brazilian who can hardly speak proper English?

I'm surpised it took this long for the virgin rage to appear in this thread.

An only child, Mackenzie grew up traveling back and forth between Arizona and Brazil, the home country of her father, Wellington “Megaton” Dias, a renowned black belt in Judo and Jiu-Jitsu and owner of Megaton Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Academy and affiliate of Team Gracie Humaita.

When her parents separated in 1996, Mackenzie maintained an even life between her mother and father.

At 14 years old, she was already traveling extensively outside the U.S. for competition.

http://mackenziedern.com/bio/

I love that she has some meat on her. She's very attractive.

Sucks about the whole fake accent thing though. Major turnoff

Her fake accent is so transparent and cringeworthy. It's sad. She wants to be looked at like a 'real Brazilian' and not the suburban American white girl that she grew up as.

Last edited:
is she actually good or is this another "shes decent looking but its super hot that she does BJJ" kinda thing?

Last edited:
We're really talking about Dern? She can't make weight. She's only attractive compared to other women in mma, and that's an incredibly low bar. Compared to normal people you see out and about (i.e. outside mom's basement) she's jnothing special.

She's unproven in mma and while her submission grappling is OK, that's a whole different beast from mma.

I swear Sherdog's overrates any woman that isn't completely ugly.

And as for the OP's assertion that she's a future "star"? Naw. I doubt she'll have much success when facing decent competition and really doubt she'll even become more than a manufactured hype train if she and the UFC whore out her image (think Felice Herrig or Markos with tits but without the ass, or Angela Magana).

Felice can actually fight though. And these MMA chicks are usually rated in the context of chicks that fight.

So many skanks on Instagram that put hot female fighters to shame but those same chicks would get fucked up in a life or death situation.

I'd let her sit on my face right now, but if she can't back it up in MMA she won't be a star at all. Paige & others proved that you need more than just good looks. Also high level BJJ alone doesn't translate to MMA success.

The blonde on the left better be pissing in a cup often to make sure she does not have ahhhh Diabetes ummm if you know what I mean
She fought gabi garcia for crying out loud shes more manly then Cyborg and this chick put together.

What I don't understand is why Sherbros go gaga for mma chicks that are meh? Fighting talent is what I want from mma fighters, sex appeal I can get much better and more from other sources.

She's the greatest female Ju jitsu practitioner in the world. Ranked #1 for the last 8 years. Won every competition on god's green earth. Has more trophies than any other woman in JJ. Only started slipping a little bit since doing MMA. All she has to do is get good enough on the feet to survive b4 she gets it to the ground. She gets it to the ground, she'll beat anybody. But her striking is getting better. She won her last fight standing up. When Brock started, he started against nobodies, and had no stand up, but we knew how good his wrestling was, so we hyped him up b4 he even got to the UFC. She deserves her hype.

Back