Reminder: Conor has NEVER ducked a fight

The fat haters are going to be eating his Big Irish McNuggets for 1.49.

- ducked the contenders at 145, everyone was calling him out and the only reason he took the Mendes fight is because Aldo dropped out last minute.
At 155 you could say he was very selective, he could have fought any contender there too but thought Nate would be an easier route with a better pay out.

I'm not hating, but to say he taking the toughest fights is retarded

FACT............ has he ever defended a title?

Reminder: mcgregor fans are the most insecure people on the planet.

I thought Cubs fans were insecure. But damn. Every single day on this board there are countless threads made about mcgregor. The guy just made upwards of 100 million dollars. He made more money in that one match than every mcgregor fan on this board and their children and their children's children will ever make combined.

What the fuck else do you want?

All you people who think Conor will fight Nate over Tony because he's scared are either lying or ignorant. Conor has never ducked any opponent, he's always taken bigger challenges ever since the Cage Warriors days. So stop being ignorant and lying, Conor WILL unify the belts by humiliating El Cuckuy inside two rounds and then you will eat your words.

yes he has several times.

But he still took the Mendes fight last minute, how many other fighters have just backed out of late replacements.

and lose the oportunity to face a wrestler whitout his oponent having a full camp? noooo

The road was made for him, and he took of weight and look like a ghost. Only to fight much smaller opponents and get a name for himself

I agree

Choosing to box Floyd for $100 million over fighting Khabib or Tony for $5 million is not ducking. That is the type of money that can set you up for life.

He continuously called out Aldo who was unbeaten for 10 years.

He also was willing to fight RDA when RDA was the LW champ and on a crazy run.

He took a second fight with Nate. He risked losing to the same guy twice in a row but showed his improvement and got the win.

He fought the LW champ Alvarez and KO'ed him

Conor has never ducked anyone. He has actually shown more balls and taken more risks than most champions.

But NOW comes the time. NOW is the moment of truth. If Conor chooses Nate over Tony then that would be considered ducking.

Nobody wants to see him fight Nate again. Every fan, hardcore or casual, that saw 216 wants to see him fight Ferguson, the interim champ that just called him out.

Conor must fight Ferg.

And I think he will. It will be great

{<Mcgoat}

View attachment 286431

<{JustBleed}>
All much smaller opponents, so his counter punch good. But when he lost to Nate, all he was complaining about was the size different. But he had the same size advantage and even more in pounds over most in the 145 division

Conor is a price-fighter, ONE massive motivator is the money, he selected Diaz the first time because he and his mangement knows that the Diaz bros has pretty large amount of loyal fans, so even if Nate ever had headlined a ppv it was a secure bet to invite him to that spot because of his TV Numbers, followers on social media and so on. Remember that they Conor & UFC want to sell PPV's.

When RDA pulled out from ufc196 other elite fighters where on the table too, most of them demanded much less money than what Nate did, so Conor is selective but for the most after his opponents worth in sold ppv's togheter with him.
Prize*

Everyone was calling him out so what ? If you were given an opportunity to fight the champ, wouldn't you take that fight over others ??

As far as nate fight , nate won the fan favorite vote. Ufc made a fight whst fans wanted to see.
Nate wasn't even the first choice, both Aldo and Frankie were offered the fight before Nate.

- ducked the contenders at 145, everyone was calling him out and the only reason he took the Mendes fight is because Aldo dropped out last minute.
At 155 you could say he was very selective, he could have fought any contender there too but thought Nate would be an easier route with a better pay out.

How could he have fought any contender? RDA pulled out on 10 days notice and he agreed to still fight to save the card. You would think he would of got some props for doing so.. he even agreed to the fight at 170lbs to give diaz a better chance ao he didn't have to cut weight on short notice. Ferguson refused to fight michael Johnson on short notice, when khabib pulled out yet no one pulls ferguson up about this.. yet conor gets called for ducking people when he actually stepped up to save the card. Ferguson ducked MJ on short notice, because he was too scared of losing his shot at the titlw if he lost.. where as Conor agreed to fight Nate, a fight he didn't need to and in retrospect shouldn't have taken. Conor has ducked no one, circumstances have just played out through no fault of his own.

Hey serious question. I know that conor has taken short notice fights on multiple occasions, or opponent changes w/e. My question is has demetrious johnson taken anything on short notice, or has he faced an opponent change at the last minute and taken the fight?

He's never ducked a fight, and he's never tried to defend any of his titles.

Connor hater here. I have to agree he has not ducked a fight. If he declines to defend his belt, then he's ducking.

I think you missed the meaning of the post... he fought Mendes because Aldo dropped out and then he fought Aldo. At the time, that was number 1 and the champ. Taking on anyone else would have been "ducking".

He didn't duck anyone when he fought Nate. RDA ducked out of the fight and Nate puts butts in seats. Now, being a fight fan, I'm glad he chose Nate because we got two wars that were great fights.

This is one of the most retarded posts of the day.

Back