Reminder: Anderson Silva has been wanting to fight McGregor for more than two years

I heard Stipe wants to fight Nick Diaz; isn't he fucking awesome?

If Bj Penn can fight 220lbs Lyoto, Conor can fight 180lbs Anderson

Anabolic steroid abusing former lhw calls out former fw to come fight him at 180lbs...

Lol Anderson really gives zero fucks about his legacy. This is the most pathetic callout in mma history. Maybe he can test himself against cm punk next.

This really is super pathetic and I'll be hard pressed to think of one that is worse.

"Challenge myself"

{<jordan}{<jordan}

I'd be hilarious too if McGregor dropped him with a punch, which could honestly happen at this point.

If Bj Penn can fight 220lbs Lyoto, Conor can fight 180lbs Anderson

It's not impossible, no, and in the gym people of huge size differences often spar, but it wouldn't look good on Silva's resume. It's sad.

A LHW vs a lightweight... hmmmm

It's not impossible, no, and in the gym people of huge size differences often spar, but it wouldn't look good on Silva's resume. It's sad.
Fought at LHW numerous times
Fought the current HW champ on 48hrs notice
The spider doesn't care about weight one way or the other

It'll look good in the bank account, playboi
<{silvanormal}>

Does the BJ Penn fight look bad or sad for Lyoto?
The only time that fight is bought up is when people praise BJ for being a gangsta, nothing negative about Lyoto.

anderson calling out a 155 pounder. lol.

I hate this sleazy scum. He wants to fight a smaller guy because he would get ko'd by guys his own size these days without his steroids.

<{silvanormal}>

The only time that fight is bought up is when people praise BJ for being a gangsta, nothing negative about Lyoto.
{<jordan}

Conor shold not fight anywhere near Middleweight. I wouldn't bet on him vs frickin Daniel kelly or any mid- low tier MW tbh

Washed up Anderson still bullies conor.hes going to ko him in the clinch via knees.

<{silvanormal}>

E6680946-6E6F-4C36-B74E-D5394F207F07.gif

I hate this sleazy scum. He wants to fight a smaller guy because he would get ko'd by guys his own size these days without his steroids.

Be fair to Anderson. He was proven not guilty.

<{silvanormal}>

This. MMA 'fans' hate MMA.

What's really sad was that Anderson only expressed interest after Conor lost to Diaz. Didn't say anything when Conor looked invincible. Oh well, that's Anderson Silva for you.

<{silvanormal}>

Took on favourable matchups against Forrest and Bonnar, and he only took the DC fight because he had nothing to lose, lost his belt, already lost against Weidman and Bisping. No way Anderson takes the DC fight if he was still the top dog.

Took on favourable matchups against Forrest and Bonnar, and he only took the DC fight because he had nothing to lose, lost his belt, already lost against Weidman and Bisping. No way Anderson takes the DC fight if he was still the top dog.
Rashad, Thiago Silva, Vera, and Jardine declined to fight Anderson before Irvin finally accepted.

Back