*Reminder* 41 year old 2 Day notice Silva performed better vs DC than HW champ Stipe did.

3cau.gif

GSP moves up and takes DC’s belt after he’s done at LW.
That would definitely be the perfect final fight for DC at LHW. Make it happen Dana!

DC didn't want to strike with Silva and didn't end up finishing him on the ground. I thought people on these forums were MMA fans and knew how fighting worked?

Miocic stood with DC and got caught with a nice clean shot, it happens

Anyways. Anderson is fighting with a metal rod in his shin. Of course he's never looked the same since he broke his leg. But if he wants to move like he used to move, he needs to remove that metal rod in his leg. I've tweeted him about this. Haven't heard back yet.

"Only guy to visibly hurt DC besides Jon Jones"

You mean apart from when Rumble sent his ass halfway across the ring with an overhand right that looked like someone throwing a brick at an old lady at close range

DC got up immediately after both of these knockdowns.

Look at he way DC winces and begins panicking and running away. Immediately clinched for his dear life...Silva kick hurt him more but Silva probably went easy on him when he was hurt.. didn’t want to ruin DC’s reign at LHW.

DC got up immediately after both of these knockdowns.

Look at he way DC winces and begins panicking and running away. Immediately clinched for his dear life...Silva kick hurt him more but Silva probably went easy on him when he was hurt.. didn’t want to ruin DC’s reign at LHW.

look at him hop around on one leg like a cripple. it's sad. he still has skills though. like i said, he needs to remove that rod in his leg so he's not hopping around like a pirate.

he does have a new move though. the rod kick. where he just swings that rod leg at his opponent.

Others have hurt DC but that kick was vicious.

Sherdoggers will say that DC “took it easy on him” because the they claimed DC would knock him out in a round but they can’t admit to being wrong.
I was there watching it. DC took it easy on him. At no point did he give a shit about Anderson Silva, and I have nothing but love for Silva.

Nope. Just a dumbass theory that holds no weight.
Come on man. I like AS but DC could have put him right through the ring if he wanted. Silva was the only guy with the balls to jump into that fight. It saved the card. All the fighters got paid, and DC got his cash. Do you really think DC is going to beat down AS in that fight?

Anderson is the GOAT.

A lot of ignorance floats around regarding this sport and can't understand how much better than everyone else he truly is.

Come on man. I like AS but DC could have put him right through the ring if he wanted. Silva was the only guy with the balls to jump into that fight. It saved the card. All the fighters got paid, and DC got his cash. Do you really think DC is going to beat down AS in that fight?
No fighter goes in against someone like Anderson and “takes it easy”. DC himself said he didn’t take it easy. Why can’t you accept that he couldn’t finish Anderson?

No fighter goes in against someone like Anderson and “takes it easy”. DC himself said he didn’t take it easy. Why can’t you accept that he couldn’t finish Anderson?
Why? Because I have a functioning brain and understand adulthood, and have some sense as to how the real world works.

lmao this dork got so upset by that DC beating hendo/silva thread earlier that he had to make this.

Silva was eating a large pizza to himself backstage right before the weigh in as well. DC told Ariel he weighed 235lbs fight night that following Monday on the MMA Hour. Silva is a G.....

Back