Remembering the victims of 9/11

bad seed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
3lvnxgab5nl11.jpg

total-casualties-iraq-afghanistan-us-soldiers.png

It is unfortunate that 3,000 Americans died that day but magnitudes more tragic that nearly 2 million civilians died as a direct result of our unjustified wars. All thanks to the lies of the Bush administration. Will there ever be a memorial for them I wonder...

That pie chart should be ingested by every flag waving loud mouth who supported the crime of invading Iraq.

That changed my view of my fellow Americans forever.

You're late...

It was yesterday..

Save the thread until next year.

yea, it was the Iraq War and the continuous lies that opened my eyes to many things...to reality.

I was ashamed that I fell for the bull shit lies...

I was ashamed that I cared less for Iraqi civilian lives...

GWB is the worst president in US history.

When I was a child, my father was killed by a drunk driver. So, to honor his memory, I went out and murdered 1,000 hairdressers.

Still a more coherent revenge scheme than the one for 9/11.

yea, it was the Iraq War and the continuous lies that opened my eyes to many things...to reality.

I was ashamed that I fell for the bull shit lies...

I was ashamed that I cared less for Iraqi civilian lives...

GWB is the worst president in US history.
Big of you to admit that. Most who supported the Iraq War pretend they were always opposed. It's good to remind ourselves how gullible we can be when influenced by propaganda during a climate of fear.

It is unfortunate that 3,000 Americans died that day but magnitudes more tragic that nearly 2 million civilians died as a direct result of our unjustified wars. All thanks to the lies of the Bush administration. Will there ever be a memorial for them I wonder...
Why have none of them been charged for war crimes in the Hague?

"War is essentially an evil thing. Its consequences are not confined to the belligerent states alone, but affect the whole world. To initiate a war of aggression, therefore, is not only an international crime; it is the supreme international crime differing only from other war crimes in that it contains within itself the accumulated evil of the whole."
--The International Military Tribunal at Nuremberg

Big of you to admit that. Most who supported the Iraq War pretend they were always opposed. It's good to remind ourselves how gullible we can be when influenced by propaganda during a climate of fear.

I just can't believe I fell for the "WMD" and "we don't want a smoking gun to become a mushroom cloud" and then, "we were fighting for Iraqi freedom".

absolutely disgusting.

Give it a few years. We'll be feeling the guilt and apologizing for a bunch of needless death all over again.

"War is essentially an evil thing. Its consequences are not confined to the belligerent states alone, but affect the whole world. To initiate a war of aggression, therefore, is not only an international crime; it is the supreme international crime differing only from other war crimes in that it contains within itself the accumulated evil of the whole."

Because the US withdrew from the International Criminal Court

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/States_parties_to_the_Rome_Statute_of_the_International_Criminal_Court

Great company to be in, btw. Russia, China, all the Middle East and Western Asia dictatorships.

If you look at the people who've been indicted by the ICC, it's pretty much all African warlords. You know, easy targets.

They're not reckless fools. They know they'd get Saddam'ed if they formally brought charges to Bush, Cheney or Rumsfeld. Diplomacy requires delicacy.

Back