Remembering Jay Briscoe Match Compendium

moonwolf

Roadhouse All-U-Can-Eat Beef Rib Eating Champion
@Gold
Reaction score

jayjfif.jpg

Posting Jay and The Briscoes matches here to celebrate Jay's life and contributions to our love of professional wrestling.

feel free to post more.

thanks.

I always loved their return with Suzuki and Ricky Marvin in NOAH from 2006 to 2007.

Another remembable moment was during wrestlemania weekend one year Mark went for a shooting star press onto the floor and didnt get his rotation right and knocked himself out and was seriously injured on the floor. Despite not knowing how badly his brother was legit injured on the floor Jay still finished the match like a true professional.

couldnt find the full match, but it was a great moment

Big fan of the Briscoes run in GCW over the last year, great matches against the Second Gear Crew, Los Mazisos, Blake/Alex and more. Got to see them in person in some wild ones that I will never forget like the chaotic Art of the War Games and the scaffold match in Detroit. Was covered in Jay's blood during a match of theirs against the Rejects in Chicago and thought it was the coolest thing ever. Sorry for not posting vids, just wanted to share these memories that I will cherish for the rest of my life. Thank you Briscoes and RIP Jay. Fucking tragedy.

I wish their ladder war against Christopher Daniels & Kazarian, and The Young Bucks was on YouTube

the tributes and wrestlers donating to the fund for the family is heart wrenching

Big fan of the Briscoes run in GCW over the last year, great matches against the Second Gear Crew, Los Mazisos, Blake/Alex and more. Got to see them in person in some wild ones that I will never forget like the chaotic Art of the War Games and the scaffold match in Detroit. Was covered in Jay's blood during a match of theirs against the Rejects in Chicago and thought it was the coolest thing ever. Sorry for not posting vids, just wanted to share these memories that I will cherish for the rest of my life. Thank you Briscoes and RIP Jay. Fucking tragedy.

Was at the show where they debuted and I was losing my shit as soon as I heard Gimme Back My Bullets. Saw them wrestle Zayne/Christian, The SAT and another team but it's escaping me right now. They were both hanging out with the fans during the shows and after. Two great dudes.

Back