Remembering amazing fights which are rarely talked about.. and your favourite moment in them.

Lauzon vs rudiger, absolutely clowned the dude from start to finish and ended the fight so quickly

Lauzon owning Melvin Guillard and ending his streak and hype. Broke guillard mentally and ended his career.

Last edited:
Any early JDS fights. The precise power was ludicrous. He marked Werdum with an uppercut that was part-missed.

I agree that it was a great fight and a great comeback, but Magny was always intelligently defending himself, which is why the fight was never stopped. Yes, he was getting hit a lot, but he was always looking to improve his position and get out of that spot. If you ask me, that's a far more intelligent defense then holding your arms in front of your face and hoping the other fighter gets tired, even if it means you're getting hit more at the moment.

Defintely. Can't remember who the ref was but he did a good job of letting Magny fight through seeing as he was still putting in alot of effort in getting back up ala Reem vs Travis.

I only say it the way I did because some people claimed ref should have stopped it in the 1st for Lombard but then claimed it should have been stopped at the end of the 3rd.

Compelling fight for sure and saw some cool tricks and set ups from both guys who happen to be contrasting in styles in almost every way.

Back