Remember When...

Mask Of Winters

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
The merest hint that maybe a fighter might be on PEDs used to be grounds for an instaban?

My, how times have changed...

Remember when

Every time someone pops for peds, someone makes this same exact thread every time?

Until it was revealed that everybody is on steroids. Only naive GSP fanboys think otherwise

Remember when

Every time someone pops for peds, someone makes this same exact thread every time?

But it's cool when I do it, because I do it better than all those other poseurs :cool:

Seriously though, the liberation at finally being able to discuss the elephant in the room is worth half the roster getting busted as far as I'm concerned.

Remember-The-Time-2.gif

Both relevant and a classic.

One of the benefits of getting rid of that totalitarian jackass with the big boob avatar.

The newer mods are much more lenient. Plus, there's the whole USADA effect with all of these major fighters popping left and right. I think it would kind of be pointless to try and enforce that rule now.

Last edited:
One of my fave hip hop songs to this day, so you just became one of my fave posters and stuff <Moves>
Mate, I play paperball at least once a week! Nah it's a classic though, the whole album is, shame about what came later...

I caught a ban back in the day for calling Hector Lombard a juicer

Hector fkn Lombard!!

No. Sorry, I usually can't remember what I had for breakfast, though.

It was a dumb rule to begin with. It's not like fighters ever really post here anyway outside of the Q&As (rip).

Back