Remember when Till almost lost vs the UFC's worst fighter on their roster?

in his debut fight vs Jessin Ayari. Ayari is a crap fighter, imo the worst male fighter on their roster.

Till looked shitty and almost lost....

He was lucky against Cowboy, who had a bad showing that night, and thats about it.. his little shitty hype train will be derailed soon ..

This is where you should have ended your post.

I wonder if, instead of "getting lucky," he happened to simply improve enough since that fight to soundly beat Cowboy.
And styles make fights! That's why Till called out Perry.

I think Till would have a tough time with a guy like Usman

complete bullshit...rewatch the fight. Till was NEVER in any trouble of losing and he swept the scorecards.

1st - Till wobbled Ayari twice, and scored a couple of takedowns that lead to nothing...Ayari did very little the entire round.

2nd - Ayari lands a body shot early, but gets wobbled a couple of times, ends up on his back after another left, and Till battered him with elbows and hammer fists to close the round.

3rd - Till appears to land a Stockton Slap 45 seconds in, nothing of consequence for most of the round as Till evades, knowing fight is won and appearing tired (he missed weight by a fair bit). Any time Ayari scores it has no effect on Till or he eats a counter. Ayari eats a hard shot to close the fight, which is a clear win for Till.

nice try, though.
Thanks for the breakdown. I'm beginning to think either TS was drunk when he made the thread or he's getting mixed up with the Dalby fight which was a draw

sn_g_punk01jr_576x874.jpg

in his debut fight vs Jessin Ayari. Ayari is a crap fighter, imo the worst male fighter on their roster.

He was lucky against Cowboy, who had a bad showing that night, and thats about it.. his little shitty hype train will be derailed soon ..

How does running through cowboy make him lucky lol.

I understand some people take things too far on here but getting mad and wanting someone to lose because they won a big fight and made some fans is very stupid. Why are you even here then if you don't want to see people evolve into better fighters.
Exactly this!

I didn't know who till was until this last fight.. I thought he was new. Looking at his record, he's been around for a while. 2 decisions out his last 3 tho..

Either he did major changes or Cowboy didn't show

Headscratcher

He was like 22. Remember when Holloway lost to Leonard Effing Garcia? Man, Holloway is such a bum.

Till is legit, man. Do not hold your breath thinking he is gonna bomb. He just beat down Cerrone worse than anyone ever has and is undefeated in the UFC - that is difficult shit. I do not think he will beat a guy like Usman, but make no mistake, he is here to stay. And sure he was a terrible match up for Donald, and Donald is likely at the end of his career, but in most people's minds Donald just beat #1 ranked Lawler and Till str8 butchered him. Now that he is incorporating the McEjudo flowy standup, paired with his viscous Muay Thai and considerable power, he is going to be a force to be reckoned with.

I wonder if, instead of "getting lucky," he happened to simply improve enough since that fight to soundly beat Cowboy.

this could be it.

I'm not big on the kid and his mouth I suppose, but, it seems like he's gotten better since then (and since his other previous fights). He did one hell of a job to stop Cowboy the way he did. He's definitely got power in his punches and he's pretty accurate with them. Can't hate on that. Looking forward to his next fight.

He hasn't looked like a world beater other than the Cerrone fight. Especially after the first round, seems to slow down quite a bit.
did u see the one before cowboy fight? he did miss a lot of opportunities of finishing an opponent but he did have legit-best-sniper-punches ive seen, period.

Back