Remember when Till almost lost vs the UFC's worst fighter on their roster?

Yea he almost lost to the worst fighter on UFC fighter and still wrecked Cerrone. Cowboy is a can amirite?

The only time I’ve seen him in danger is against Dalby after his shoulder popped. Not sure what TS is referring to.

I don't remember it, and I'm sure this Ayari fellow is better than CM Punk.

Wallhead is still on the roster and Ayari beat him, Ayari also proved he's tough as balls against Till, and I see no reason to think of Jessin as the worst male fighter on the roster, he's pretty unorthodox and tricky.

Anthony Hamilton, christian colombo, bojan michailovic plenty worse fighters than Ayari

Beating Cowboy isn't impressive but the way he did it was.

He looks comfortable in the cage now. He's going to be a dangerous fighter. If you can't see that you're a sad hater.

Pretty much every word in the OP is factually incorrect.

in his debut fight vs Jessin Ayari. Ayari is a crap fighter, imo the worst male fighter on their roster.

Till looked shitty and almost lost....

He was lucky against Cowboy, who had a bad showing that night, and thats about it.. his little shitty hype train will be derailed soon ..

complete bullshit...rewatch the fight. Till was NEVER in any trouble of losing and he swept the scorecards.

1st - Till wobbled Ayari twice, and scored a couple of takedowns that lead to nothing...Ayari did very little the entire round.

2nd - Ayari lands a body shot early, but gets wobbled a couple of times, ends up on his back after another left, and Till battered him with elbows and hammer fists to close the round.

3rd - Till appears to land a Stockton Slap 45 seconds in, nothing of consequence for most of the round as Till evades, knowing fight is won and appearing tired (he missed weight by a fair bit). Any time Ayari scores it has no effect on Till or he eats a counter. Ayari eats a hard shot to close the fight, which is a clear win for Till.

nice try, though.

Last edited:
Like Perry said, that was a shit unmotivated Cerrone. Till aint going to get close to the belt. There's a handful of wrestlers that will blanket the poor boy to death.

Till seems to have some serious skills. Saturday night he was explosive, accurate and fucking confident. Still early to judge, but the outcome of the fight made things very interesting in the WW div

What about the guy he beat right before the Till fight lol

Don't forget his draw against Dalby. In all seriousness Ayari is far from the worst fighter on the roster. I'd pick him to beat Gall and Northcutt fairly easy and they're both in his weight class. Such a retarded thread lol wtf is this shit

What is it with fans wanting to shit over any fighter that gets hype? do you not want new stars to emerge or something?

I mean he could be the next big thing or he could be the next Jordan Mein.
<Fedor23>

Back