Remember when Till almost lost vs the UFC's worst fighter on their roster?

Or maybe a 24 yr. old kid has been steadily improving? Crazy right? Sure maybe it wasn't Cerrone's best showing. We can play in the land of MMA math and "what ifs" all we want, but the reality is, that kid ran right through Cerrone and in pretty vicious fashion. He made it look quite easy too, despite whatever other fights we want to talk about in the past.

How did he nearly lose? I don't remember the fight....as in Till got dropped or was nearly subbed? Poor show ts, weak op

Uh.... his debut was a vicious KO of Wendell Oliviera

So what TS is saying is that Till has improved so much, I've actually underestimated his skills? Thanks TS! Always learning here, love it.

tenor.gif

The UFC's worst fighter will always be a girl unless his name is CM Punk, who also fights like a girl.

Yea I remember. I can't believe the ref didn't stop the fight, CM Punk was landing such brutal ground and pound!

remember when stipe lost to struve?

now hes the best heavyweight mixed martial artist ever?

amazing

in his debut fight vs Jessin Ayari. Ayari is a crap fighter, imo the worst male fighter on their roster.

Till looked shitty and almost lost....

He was lucky against Cowboy, who had a bad showing that night, and thats about it.. his little shitty hype train will be derailed soon ..

What in the name of fuck are you on about? Do some fucking research you goon
Or troll on

Uh.... his debut was a vicious KO of Wendell Oliviera

How the fuck did the thread get so far for this to be the first time this was mentioned

Also... he smashed jessin

Literally came to defend his performance against Dalby, who is a bum to be fair
But he had a separated shoulder and couldn't defend on the ground

He didn't fight Cowboy, he fought Donald.

I understand some people take things too far on here but getting mad and wanting someone to lose because they won a big fight and made some fans is very stupid. Why are you even here then if you don't want to see people evolve into better fighters.
Great point
Fuck off and take your retarded statement with you
ha ha well that says a lot about ts

I'm not saying that till is not good, but even looking back at the fight I would still consider it a mismatch in favor of Cerrone. I think that Lawler, Woodley and dos anjos beat him
Also, considering that a rocked cerrone was able to take Till down, I think Maia would submit him handily.

Back