Remember when Till almost lost vs the UFC's worst fighter on their roster?

Chitaouri

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
in his debut fight vs Jessin Ayari. Ayari is a crap fighter, imo the worst male fighter on their roster.

Till looked shitty and almost lost....

He was lucky against Cowboy, who had a bad showing that night, and thats about it.. his little shitty hype train will be derailed soon ..

I'm sick of hearing about this guy.

He hasn't looked like a world beater other than the Cerrone fight. Especially after the first round, seems to slow down quite a bit.

I wonder if, instead of "getting lucky," he happened to simply improve enough since that fight to soundly beat Cowboy.

Yeah, like other people have said Till has probably improved his skills since then, and that fight was a long time ago, before Till's two-year hiatus.

I remember thinking something similar of Daniel Cormier after the Cole fight....what's the big deal?

We'll have to see which trajectory Till's career takes from here on out.

Either way, I'm excited to see him matched up against some higher ranked WWs.

Till is a beast. I’d take him to beat Errol Spence Jnr in boxing right now.

Conor was good, Till is GREAT.

Yeah, like other people have said Till has probably improved his skills since then, and that fight was a long time ago, before Till's two-year hiatus.
lol @ " a long time ago".. we are talking 5 months here ...
<36>

You sound like a jealous hater. No offense.

Who gives a fuck.He just beat Donald Cerrone, is 24 and improving.

I understand some people take things too far on here but getting mad and wanting someone to lose because they won a big fight and made some fans is very stupid. Why are you even here then if you don't want to see people evolve into better fighters.

I understand some people take things too far on here but getting mad and wanting someone to lose because they won a big fight and made some fans is very stupid. Why are you even here then if you don't want to see people evolve into better fighters.
Fuck off and take your retarded statement with you

He hasn't looked like a world beater other than the Cerrone fight. Especially after the first round, seems to slow down quite a bit.

This..

lets ease off the hypetrain a little bit. He looked great against Cerrone, but we haven't seen consistency from him yet and he tends to fade late - I wonder how he looks in a 5 rounder.

Back