Remember when Thompson wanted to fight Lawler?

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Is he already scheduled to fight Lawler by now?

Nah he's going for the trilogy fight against Woodley, word is he might actually try to win this time

Wonderboy was given every opportunity at the title and he botched it. He's in no position to make demands. Whomever UFC tells him to fight that's in the top 10 he'll fight.

Gunnar Nelson vs. Wonderboy please.

Wonderboy was given every opportunity at the title and he botched it. He's in no position to make demands. Whomever UFC tells him to fight that's in the top 10 he'll fight.

If Thompson can't demand shit, neither can you.

Nelson doesn't deserve a top 5 opponent, he hasn't beaten anyone from the top 10. Give him Magny/Kim. Larkin would have been good too...

Nelson doesn't deserve a top 5 opponent, he hasn't beaten anyone from the top 10. Give him Magny/Kim. Larkin would have been good too...

If Artem got a headliner against Cub then Nelson more than deserves to fight Wonderboy. Wonderboy had 2 shots at the title, it's time for him to build himself back up, not fight another top 5 and potentially get thrusted back into the title picture.

Wonderboy style would work against Robbie moving forward

If Artem got a headliner against Cub then Nelson more than deserves to fight Wonderboy. Wonderboy had 2 shots at the title, it's time for him to build himself back up, not fight another top 5 and potentially get thrusted back into the title picture.
Well yes, you're right. But imo, Gunnar shouldn't even be ranked. His biggest win is over Tumenov, who isn't even in the UFC anymore lmao

Wonderboy should have to work his away back up to fight Lawler for another title shot. Give him the loser of Masvidal-Maia!!!!

mXA4m_.gif

He's really just wasting time with Cub. It's to bad Conor ran away from FW this would've been a walk off ko for Artem.

mXA4m_.gif

He's really just wasting time with Cub. It's to bad Conor ran away from FW this would've been a walk off ko for Artem.

This is why Conor is BFF with Artem and moved away from FW. He knows what the Russian hammer is capable of in the gym and wants no part of it.

Wouldn't care if I never saw him in the octagon again. He's better suited for point-fighting karate or cardio kickboxing class.

And Wonderboy doesn't deserve to be ranked top 5 based on his last two performances or lack there of.

mXA4m_.gif

Now that you mention artem, i would love to see him vs wonderbob. I know wb is a little bigger but, if conor could beat MW 6'4 nate diaz , i don't see why artem couldn´t ko wonderboy. he is a black belt in them hands, maybe even stronger than connie and sick jitz too. artem by ko in the first is the safe pick
original

He thought Lawler was able to defend the title. I was a fan of Wonderboy, but not any more now.

And Wonderboy doesn't deserve to be ranked top 5 based on his last two performances or lack there of.
At least he fought the #1 ranked welterweight twice, whereas Nelson hasn't fought one top ten opponent.

Back