Remember when they made REAL Music?

They still do you just have to know where to look.

No. I was born in 1990. Too young to remember 90s tunes, wasnt born in time to have experienced a great era like the 80 or 70s.

Last edited:
"They" "real music" "Steven Seagold"

I remember when that video was available.

Late 70's/early 80s in the UK for me with all the Punk, New Wave, New Romantic, Mod, Ska, Heavy Metal, Reggae and Jazz Funk with real people in bands playing instruments and brass sections as well.

Late 70's/early 80s in the UK for me with all the Punk, New Wave, New Romantic, Mod, Ska, Heavy Metal, Reggae and Jazz Funk with real people in bands playing instruments and brass sections as well.

I do love 60s/70s music in particular but there is loads of great music from all eras. Including nowadays, maybe the pop charts are particularly bad now, but there is still loads of great music.

They still do you just have to know where to look.
Yeah. There still is a lot of good stuff out there, so I hear. But the days of good music being played on any radio station that isn't classic hits are over. All the radio is now is payola gone wild.

I love 80's disco italo.

No. I was born on 1990. Too young to remember 90s tunes, wasnt born in time to have experienced a great era like the 80 or 70s.
I mean, you could always just go back and dig around in the past now...

I mean, you could always just go back and dig around in the past now...

Not sure if sirius?

The name of the thread was "remember when..."

You have to have been born and atleast be old enough, to remember the music of an era that wasn't kids music...

With that said, I've mostly listened too 70's-90's tunes my whole life...

As real today as it is back then. Lazy Millenials like Steven foolsgold just wants it all on his fave pop station and doesn't put in any effort to find some.

Not sure if sirius?

The name of the thread was "remember when..."

You have to have been born and atleast be old enough, to remember the music of an era that wasn't kids music...

With that said, I've mostly listened too 70's-90's tunes my whole life...
I remembers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back