Remember when Shogun literally broke...

You steroid whiners do remember that shogun came out from chute boxe.. Right?

When it comes to breaking Brandon Vera, no one can ever top what Jones did to him. I mean, the guy literally (to use the word in a correct fashion unlike the OP) broke Vera's face in 3 different places with a single elbow... You can't possibly break him any worse.

2nk47ps_medium.gif

Vera lookee much better than anyone on here expected him to. Shogun didnt break him.

Jones looked like monster against Shogun. He was roided to the gills.

Look at that ugly fuck sitting amongst the "Hollywood Elite"/"beautiful people". I hate that he had a successful movie career beyond Grandma's Boy. I also hate Hollywood.
He probably fucked Weinstein for some roles.

i dont remember lol. i remember jon jones turning veras nose into a Z. i remeber thiago silva literally pretending vera was a bongo drum. i remember big ben rothwell rush vera like bigfoot killing a camper. veras life sucks

I remember all the talk about how Shogun was the best in the world and Pride was so much better. I remember the talk of how the ultimate fighter guys were a joke and the show was horrible. Then I remember the UFC bought Pride and matched up Shogun vs Ultimate fighter alumni Forrest Griffin and the TUF guy Forrest won.
Shogun became champ
He also won the rematch
Shogun is better than Forrest, just not on that day.

I remember when Shogun was supposed to smash Vera and Vera almost finished him a few times before losing in the championship rounds.
I don't remember how close vera came to finishing shogun but I do remember everyone assumed it would be a super easy match for shogun. It ended up being a pretty tough fight for shogun proving he should be no where near a title shot.

Shogun became champ
He also won the rematch
Shogun is better than Forrest, just not on that day.
Forest was champ too, and shogun beat him in Brazil while forest was freaking out about his wife being in labor. Forest was in no shape to fight. Forest was the better fighter, just not on that day.

Forest was champ too, and shogun beat him in Brazil while forest was freaking out about his wife being in labor. Forest was in no shape to fight.
Forrest beat Shogun in America while Shogun was out of shape coming off surgery and gassed in a round....after being renowned for his cardio prior to that.

But it doesn't matter. Both great fighters in their primes.
Shogun better obviously and more accomplished in every way but it doesn't take anything away from Forrest.

Vera did really good in that fight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back