Remember when Shogun literally broke...

You witnessed the best ever boys, don't forget it

<JonesDXSuckIt>
tenor.gif

Shogun always had to face these juicehead pumped up steroid chumps
<{cruzshake}>
Its a shame

Yeah, I watched that fight again recently and couldn't help but think about how juiced Johnny Bones must've been. I can't look at his past fights the same way again. Serial cheater.

Why Jon was so emotional here, is that because he felt sorry for Rua? He is such a great and honest person that would never ever poke someone in the eyes, or cheat, or do coke, or crash into a pregnant woman and flee the scene, or take dick pills or take Tbol or estrogen blockers! Poor soul

Shogun tapped to strikes and got subbed by Chael?

<TheWire1>

shogun3.jpg

Only thing I remember Shogun breaking.

I was connected with Vera on social media back in the day, and he was a super nice guy. Offered me tickets to a show, etc.

I hope he's living well these days.

What if Vera had been the champion by beating Mr. Timothy before he fought Randy? Would Brock still be a champion? I don't think so. History could had been different. Vera career is really fucked up, he should had been much more sucessfull.

Savage. Keep it going.
<[analyzed}>
That one year lay off ruined Vera's career. He had it all back then, young and ambitious, frame for both HW and LHW, promoted to BJJ brown belt under Lloyd Irvine in record time, olympic wrestling alternate in greco-roman, naturally gifted in muay thai, killing instinct, knockout power in every limbs etc. What a waste of a talent.
Watch the whole fight again, holmes. Vera brought it.
They called that performance "the Old Vera/Truth is back". I honestly didn't see it, the WEC/Pre-layoff Vera would've easily beaten an out of prime Shogun.

Look at that ugly fuck sitting amongst the "Hollywood Elite"/"beautiful people". I hate that he had a successful movie career beyond Grandma's Boy. I also hate Hollywood.

Back