Remember when Hunt had Fedor in an arm bar for a while?

Sorry to ruin whatever point you are trying to make here Lippy but Fedor had Hunt in an armbar within seconds and Fedor later stated that he tried to adjust it because he did not want to pop Hunt’s shoulder. Hunt escaped and layed his then 300 lbs on Fedor for a bit. In the end, Hunt got tapped anyways.

If Fedor was a dick, Hunt May have been been f*cked badly.

I wasn't trying to make a point I was just remembering stuff

And you seem to have me confused with @Lip

I love them both but if what you say about Fedor is true that makes him even more awesome. The guy was so lethal he had to hold back - what a legend

I wasn't trying to make a point I was just remembering stuff

And you seem to have me confused with @Lip

I love them both but if what you say about Fedor is true that makes him even more awesome. The guy was so lethal he had to hold back - what a legend
It’s true, I will try and find the interview where he said it but it was a long LONG time ago. He and Hunt were very cool with each other as were most of the Pride legends(outside of Wand, Arona and Hammerhouse).

Americana. Wrong grip, no chance of finishing it.

Sorry to ruin whatever point you are trying to make here Lippy but Fedor had Hunt in an armbar within seconds and Fedor later stated that he tried to adjust it because he did not want to pop Hunt’s shoulder. Hunt escaped and layed his then 300 lbs on Fedor for a bit. In the end, Hunt got tapped anyways.

If Fedor was a dick, Hunt May have been been f*cked badly.

Wow Fedor actually SAID he eased up up and didn't want to hurt him???? Well I guess that settles it.

Fedor fans...good lord.

Hunto is such a warrior and natural fighter. I think now with his mma experience he'd beat Fedor in a rematch. Even prime Fedor. I mean look how much trouble he already put him in.

He even had black hair was not even super samoan.

A lot of people think ropes came before cages but no one knows for sure ... well some people do but they will never tell us

I'm not sure how excited one can be about almost submitting a dude who legitimately submitted you in the exact same fight.
It's like getting excited about rocking a guy that knocked you out cold. Congrats... I guess? lol

Wow Fedor actually SAID he eased up up and didn't want to hurt him???? Well I guess that settles it.

Fedor fans...good lord.
Listen dumbass, at that time Fedor was literally toying with opponents...do your homework before chimming in with try-hard sarcasm.

Listen dumbass, at that time Fedor was literally toying with opponents...do your homework before chimming in with try-hard sarcasm.

"Try hard" lol...Just stop it asshat. He eased up on a 280 lb killer huh? It was a good fight and a good win for Fedor...leave it at that.

Worse than Conor fans...way worse.

Hunto also hit fedor with an illegal fat boy punch in the back of the head that bounced fedors head against the floor. It was at this time Fedors t800 statement selector went into "fuck you,asshole" mode and the emperor won the day

"Try hard" lol...Just stop it asshat. He eased up on a 280 lb killer huh? It was a good fight and a good win for Fedor...leave it at that.

Worse than Conor fans...way worse.
You-Are-Really-Dumb-Antoine-Dodson-Gif.gif

This is a clippy thread.

The following are the rules:

-Post literally anything
-He’ll like it

People are starting to get pretty silly now. Hunt got subbed by a guy who has subbed over 40 people in his career. He tapped Cro Cop and Travis Browne as well. Oleksiy is just really good at submissions. Hunt was able to defend lots of subs in his first MMA fight against an Olympian in Judo, so stop pretending like he doesn't have a ground game.

He got subbed by McCorckle too. Don't forget that. Classic fight.

The real question is how do you have over 20k posts on an MMA forum and not know the differences between an Armbar, Kimura and Amerikana?

The real question is how do you have over 20k posts on an MMA forum and not know the differences between an Armbar, Kimura and Amerikana?

I only watched this fight once and was so intoxicated

gimme a break friend

Back