Remember when everyone said that Khabib doesn’t have...

Remember when Khabib said he was gonna talk the whole fight and rearrange his face, sometimes tings don't go as planned. Conor was taken down but didn't take much damage in the 1st, lost the 2nd rd decisively but bounced back and looked decent in the 3rd. He lost in the 4th rd but thats the fight game it really wasn't that brutal (hell Ferguson did more damage to Pettis and they were both having fun )and tbh Conors pre fight hype wasn't that savage either he sold proper 12 better than the fight. He'll be back and you'll still be a hater, the war rages on
Khabib started talking but Conor used the illegal knee right away!

Got to say it , I didn't think he would get the single and get into some trouble cause of it but he just dives in there on that shit & does not stop till he has it .

100%

That footwork was non existent and that's all you heard about, someone said Conor would ko him with a flying knee when the takedown came in.

Fucking classic delusion.
I don't remember any flying knee shit but the single thing was a topic .

ill never let down the idea that because conor beat eddie he can beat every other grappler lol

eddie was never a great grappler - he won those 2 split decisions to get his title shot by wall n stalling pettis and gilbert. hes not a takedown threat lol, and conor fanboys were drooling over that eddie performance

jokes on them, he got exposed for what he is at 155 at 229. not champ material unless he gets the perfect matchup, like if poirer or nate somehow become champ

Let's reiterate another stupid fanboy argument:

"LOL Khabib ain't Mendes, Mendes has far superior striking, power in his handss, he's a more explosive athlete (quicker and more powerful than Tyron Woodley they told us!), has a blast double leg and he was the picture perfect guy to beat Connor! If Chad couldn't beat him no way Khabib does LOL HATERZ"

{<huh}

Chad went 4/7 on TDs, while Khabib went 3/7.

Chad does have the better threat to get the fight to the ground, while Khabib has the better style to keep it there. That was the argument, nice revisionist history though.

Khabib started talking but Conor used the illegal knee right away!
He had plenty of time to talk the fight went into the 4th rd. U don't think Khabib did anything illegal? It was a good fight even Conor acknowledged it. Happy for Khabib but the people just happy to see Conor lose are pathetic he's a good sport after the fights and has brought mma exposure and purses to fighters to a new level it's good for the sport whether u hate him personally or not

Anyone saying Khabib couldn't take Conor down was blinded by nut-huggery to the extremes.

Khabib spent like 2 minutes deep in Conor's TDD in the first round, and then went 0/3 during the 3rd round. He did have trouble taking him down.

Khabib spent like 2 minutes deep in Conor's TDD in the first round, and then went 0/3 during the 3rd round. He did have trouble taking him down.
He got winded from the weight cut and g&p of Conor’s face! So, he decided to take it easy and then finished him! What’s wrong with that?

I don't remember any flying knee shit but the single thing was a topic .
Yea this was just random post about flying knee and movement etc.

I was telling some casuals that khabib can practially shoot from anywhere grab a foot and take Conor down.

Conor needed to do something before that happened but 15 seconds isn't long enough.

The ability to take Conor down with a single leg, but obviously it worked. Here are all his fights and he took everyone one down regardless of their skills!

He didnt take Arymarcel Santos down, he dropped him... @ 1mn30

Besides, it was Santos who was about to take him down, but Khabib used the ropes and got 1 point deducted... @ 1mn50

Last edited:
Hell, I didn’t think Khabib could take Conor down either using his single, I thought he was too slow and reliant on the fence.
Then fight night came and he was so much faster than I remember. I wanted Khabib to smash him.
b4 his UFC run, Khabib had arguably an even faster single leg... Nowadays, he likes to mix it up, and obviously relies more on the fence...

jokes on them, he got exposed for what he is at 155 at 229. not champ material unless he gets the perfect matchup, like if poirer or nate somehow become champ
Nate a perfect matchup? He finished Conor in 2 rounds, then in the rematch Conor won a majority decision where one judge had the fight a draw... That's NOT perfect matchup

Nate a perfect matchup? He finished Conor in 2 rounds, then in the rematch Conor won a majority decision where one judge had the fight a draw... That's NOT perfect matchup
it is the pefect matchup, conor just stinks. if he didnt gas in 10 minutes every fight he would 50-45 nate. that first round in the rematch is what he should do over the entire fight. but he gasses and gets pieced up cuz nate starts walking him down

poirer is prob a lil better for him cuz hes more chinny but poirer hits a little harder. other then those 2 he really has no easier fights at the top of 155.

When did everyone say this?

A few others

Nope weak demian maia esque takedown, conor doesnt fall for predictable jab feints like al or the russian goulash cans

That's gotta be a joke right? Everyone stops his single these days. He's not facing bums anymore.

He wont be able to shoot on mcgregor with ease like those others you posted hes gonna need to rely on clinch take downs

The only time Khabib will get close to Conor's ankles will be as he's falling towards the ground knocked the fuck out.

Back