Remember when everyone said that Khabib doesn’t have...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
The ability to take Conor down with a single leg, but obviously it worked. Here are all his fights and he took everyone one down regardless of their skills!

Let's reiterate another stupid fanboy argument:

"LOL Khabib ain't Mendes, Mendes has far superior striking, power in his handss, he's a more explosive athlete (quicker and more powerful than Tyron Woodley they told us!), has a blast double leg and he was the picture perfect guy to beat Connor! If Chad couldn't beat him no way Khabib does LOL HATERZ"

Anyone saying Khabib couldn't take Conor down was blinded by nut-huggery to the extremes.

Who the fook is "everyone"?!

This forum was filled with people saying Khabib couldn't close the distance or shoot from the middle of the cage and Conor would use his footwork to escape.

Again literally nobody said Khabib couldn't take down Conor with a single leg. It never happened mysterio. Only Conor haters are that fucking stupid.

Dude it was @PROlogic.
That dude is a lunatic who though Mcg would spam TDs and use GnP on Khabib because of how superior of a fighter he was.

Again literally nobody said Khabib couldn't take down Conor with a single leg. It never happened mysterio. Only Conor haters are that fucking stupid.
You were saying a lot of things before the fight fool and how did that turn out for you?

Hell, I didn’t think Khabib could take Conor down either using his single, I thought he was too slow and reliant on the fence.
Then fight night came and he was so much faster than I remember. I wanted Khabib to smash him.

Who the fook is "everyone"?!
Lots of fighters and that little commentator who also said that Conor was letting Khabib maul him so he could tired!!!!

This forum was filled with people saying Khabib couldn't close the distance or shoot from the middle of the cage and Conor would use his footwork to escape.
100%

That footwork was non existent and that's all you heard about, someone said Conor would ko him with a flying knee when the takedown came in.

Fucking classic delusion.

Remember when Khabib said he was gonna talk the whole fight and rearrange his face, sometimes tings don't go as planned. Conor was taken down but didn't take much damage in the 1st, lost the 2nd rd decisively but bounced back and looked decent in the 3rd. He lost in the 4th rd but thats the fight game it really wasn't that brutal (hell Ferguson did more damage to Pettis and they were both having fun )and tbh Conors pre fight hype wasn't that savage either he sold proper 12 better than the fight. He'll be back and you'll still be a hater, the war rages on

Lots of fighters and that little commentator who also said that Conor was letting Khabib maul him so he could tired!!!!
And they constitute as "everyone"?

download (2).jpg

Back