Remember when Dodson said "Demetrious is just a point fighter, he's boring and never tries to finish

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
"He affects the division in a bad way because of his style"

Then he goes on to lose a Unanimous decision to Mighty Mouse

iSknON.gif

Dodson is an annoying little twerp. The sound of his voice alone is a hell of a lot worse than all the worst fights DJ's had so far combined.

He threw stones in a glass house. However his point still holds water.

Dodson is an annoying little twerp. The sound of his voice alone is a hell of a lot worse than all the worst fights DJ's had so far combined.
your face is annoying brah

Sour grapes IMO, If you take MM out of that division it no longer exist.

Funny thing is Dobson is the same way if he doesn't get a quick KO. He's very inactive and fights without process

I agree. I think Dodson goes out of his way to be extra and act like a little hyperactive kid. It's like the kid in high school who made everyone cringe by the antics he would pull just for attention.

Shocking performance by Dodson. Especially when you see how easily Dillashaw handled Lineker...

I respect Dodson.
He chose not to wrestlef**k Lineker.
Someone else was not so brave.
I'm not going to say who. You said it.

He was right about the Boring part. Dodson though Is Greg Jackson fighter they are known to be point fighters

With Lineker you have to be careful but yea, guys will say a lot of bullshit leading up to the fight.

He's not wrong.
He's incredibly wrong. Aside from the fact that DJ has finished half of his title defenses, two of those came within the first round (another in the second) and it would have been three first round finishes if Moraga wasn't saved by the bell in round one.

and there are also instances like this where DJ gives up position within the first 30 seconds of round one to attempt a finish.

DJ being a point fighter is one of the biggest misnomers in MMA. I immediately disregard the opinions of anyone who ever says that and can never take anything they say seriously from that point onward.

Back