Remember when Conor tried to kiss Owen Roddy on the lips?

Lol

Kcwo_mhyqTw

Conor dumped ido for Roddy confirmed

This is just adrenaline and has nothing to do with being gay, winners become so erratic in victory that they do something stupid or are overemotional and kiss a dude on the lips.

not that there is something with it. Its okay to be gay. [<cena1}

Kinda used to it hearing people not knowing where the Netherlands is located (mostly Americans tbh) This always baffles me, since geography is basic knowledge for us overhere.
To be fair I can correctly label roughly 45/50 US states. The US is roughly the size of europe in terms of land mass so that's pretty good. I also have no idea which country is which in the middle of africa. I think it just comes down to what we are exposed to.

Do you know where Oklahoma is on a map offhand? If so, why does someone in the Netherlands know where Oklahoma is on a map, thats weird. I don't even know where Oklahoma is and I'm pretty sure I've driven through there mutliple times lol.

That was awkward af.

Roddy turned his head in disgust.

I bet Conor's coaches are secretly annoyed by him and his narcissism like his training partner was saying. People in the gym don't seem to like him.
Is that true? Lol

Guaranteed as soon as Conor falls out with SBG we'll starting hearing about how much of pos everyone there thinks he is.

Don't Europeans kiss friends on the cheek as a greeting?
Surely that's what was going on here.

And if that is obvious then I apologize, I'm not 100% up to date on customs in other parts of the world.
Men kiss woman in Europe. Men don't kiss men. Unless they are gay. I always wonder why they talking about it in so many american movies like it's a common thing in Europe. I guess to have something to make fun of..

Owen Roddy? I thought he was just the other guy who's not the main coach. Don't give these people human-like names, it only gives them power.

And if that is obvious then I apologize, I'm not 100% up to date on customs in other parts of the world.
'Europeans' is a large and diverse set, there's no uniformity and what is normal in one place might be completely alien somewhere else.

The gesture you're thinking about is more commonly performed as a hug, or even a bro-hug, cheek to cheek (often without any contact of the heads) accompained by a lightly mimicked kissing motion of the lips, the latter can even be skipped altogether.

To actually kiss the cheek is not common outside of individuals with a close personal bond (family members, for example), or in some local areas.

To be fair I can correctly label roughly 45/50 US states. The US is roughly the size of europe in terms of land mass so that's pretty good. I also have no idea which country is which in the middle of africa. I think it just comes down to what we are exposed to.

Do you know where Oklahoma is on a map offhand? If so, why does someone in the Netherlands know where Oklahoma is on a map, thats weird. I don't even know where Oklahoma is and I'm pretty sure I've driven through there mutliple times lol.
It's called education. People around the world learn geography ( and not only where are all countries and what are the capitals, but what is produced there, what's there interesting and a history, what's the population...etc.).

It's called education. People around the world learn geography ( and not only where are all countries and what are the capitals, but what is produced there, what's there interesting and a history, what's the population...etc.).
So you are suggesting I am uneducated because I live in America and didn't know where the Netherlands was offhand?
That's a pretty irrational assumption.

I bet Conor's coaches are secretly annoyed by him and his narcissism like his training partner was saying. People in the gym don't seem to like him.

I doubt it, if they do they are not very savvy business people.

A flamboyant heel flat up gets paid, and then so do they.

French chicks and Italian chicks yeah...

Have you ever been to the lockeroom? Stuff is normal
That was awkward af.

Roddy turned his head in disgust.

It was a humorous recreation of Mike Tyson & Jim Jacobs after Mike won the title.

Back