Remember when Chris Leben smoked Wanderlei in the first round?

Lol Pride.

I almost just posted in my thread about that fight! I mean obviously it was a semi washed up
Wanderlei with out his special pride "mojo" . But could you even have a worse gameplan to fight an iron headed, heavy handed Chris Leben?

1.gif

Chael "The Pride Hunter" Sonnen is finishing the rest off too....

<{MingNope}>

I almost posted this in the big fights no one remembered thread. Wanderlei went on to beat Cung Le and Brian Stann after too (So he wasn't completely shot), the Cung Le fight was epic! Silva couldn't get a win at Franklinweight though.

He sent him back to Japan where the competition was easier

I almost posted this in the big fights no one remembered thread. Wanderlei went on to beat Cung Le and Brian Stann after too (So he wasn't completely shot), the Cung Le fight was epic! Silva couldn't get a win at Franklinweight though.

Those were some wars. All of them lol

the leben-wanderlei-stann triangle

good times

I hate when father time catches up to the legends

Remember Afaganistan when we fought the predator?

Wandy should’ve retired right there on that same second he woke up but instead he wanted to fight USADA and the UFC!

Yeah...I also remember how the guy got dominated and submitted in Pride against a fighter that was 4-7, then went on to lose to a guy that was 6-4...came and humiliated Leben and set the longest win streak and title defense streak in the UFC.

"Lol UFC"

Leben is a convicted criminal, Wandy is a tough pro MMA
Wandy was PRIDE´s mw champ, has thousands of fans
Leben has nearly no fans, was never a champion or challenger, and Anderson used him as a piñata after his stupid comments about the competition in Japan, sorry but your thread is crap, your master Leben is a Mr. Nothing nowdays

I remember when Chael tapped Shogun.

Huge Wanderlei fan but I knew this fight was trouble. Wand always gets reckless when he smells blood and Leben is most dangerous when he’s in zombie mode.

Nonetheless, not Wands best night at the office.

Back