Remember when Big Fox cards use to look like this???

Not WME, it's Dana. I'm almost a 100% Shelby & Maynard have no idea how to build a card right. And Dana just doesn't care enough to do anything about it. And WME only cares about the Big Events. So Dana gets to do whatever he wants.
Disagree. I think WME is interfering big time. How else to explain Cyborg "saving" a ppv card that otherwise could have been moved to TV?

Sonnen-Bisping.jpg
Check out the back-acne on Sonnen <{danawhoah}>

Disagree. I think WME is interfering big time. How else to explain Cyborg "saving" a ppv card that otherwise could have been moved to TV?

Watch this video, time stamped. Eugene knows how the business works. Plus he's not the only one whose called out the "Bald One" on his crap.

If it's not working, go to 43:25 on the video.

Not WME, it's Dana. I'm almost a 100% Shelby & Maynard have no idea how to build a card right. And Dana just doesn't care enough to do anything about it. And WME only cares about the Big Events. So Dana gets to do whatever he wants.
Interesting... I do think Zuffa Boxing is the shadow government that is still controlling all the power from within...huge if true

Bisping did a lot better than i thought he would too.. Showed great tdd

I'm a big fan of both guys, wanted Chael to win as Sonnen-Silva 2 was arguably the most interesting fight that could happen at the time...haven't rewatched it since but I felt Bisping won at the time.

lol @ Cain’s face in that top poster, there

vertical compression >>>>>

Spike TV level Fight Nights were better than current Big Fox cards

Stephens vs emmet isn't big fox worthy. This was done intentionally. A subliminal message from WME?

Those are mostly terrible examples. Especially the top. An hour of BS, for a 2 minute fight.

ah, but Bendo vs. Guida was on the undercard, it was the UFC giving in to Fox who didn't know what they were doing as opposed to it being a weak card.

220px-UFC_on_Fox_Velasquez_vs._Dos_Santos.jpg

Sonnen-Bisping.jpg

UFC_on_FOX_7_Henderson_vs._Melendez_Poster.jpeg

ufc-on-fox-5-poster.0.jpg

fox-chicago.png

ufc-on-fox-machida-vs-rockhold.jpg

12801668_10153868535791276_1221409783895433693_n.jpg

dos-anjos-cerrone-2.jpg

Yes, I know that not all those fights actually happened, but look at what the UFC actually planed. Listen, I don't like shitting on the product all the time, but c'mon.

LOOK AT THIS SHIT!?

DT6nX9fUQAAr65m.1515524920.jpg

Wtf is Josh Emmett doing on Big Fox? What the fook is dat!? More like Big Foox.

I know the UFC wants to build up new contenders, but you don't do that on a broadcast channel like Fox. You need to pull in the casuals on Big Fox, and put the unknowns on that undercard, not the main event.

This should've honestly been Aldo vs Stephens. Not this. Get your shit together Dana.

Most of your examples are UFC on Fox.

Fight Night has mostly been the C show to the A and B of PPV and UFC on Fox.

ROCKHOLD VS MACHIDA
ROMERO VS JACARE
PAIGE VANZANT VS FELICE HERRIG

Also Tate vs Eye. Fuck outta here ufc. Embarrassing

Then they realized they could get the same ratings with watered down cards headlined by WMMA

Back