Remember this video game boss?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
It was from old Sega or other gaming console from the mid 90s. I don't know if this memory of mine are one game or several games but here goes my description.

A boss fight were the guy uses giant purple feet to stump. Long legged henchmen who threw kicks and had the ability to jump high. A level two boss that had bisons move known as psycho crusher. This boss would become a sub boss at a higher level. One of the fights takes place inside a bus.

Seagal.wtf.gif

Oh man I had this exact same dream

The only boss fight I can recall in which you must avoiding getting stomped by giant feet is this one from Mazin Saga: Mutant Fighter (Sega Genesis):

1229852007-00-e1278885493477.gif

The only boss fight I can recall in which you must avoiding getting stomped by giant feet is this one from Mazin Saga: Mutant Fighter (Sega Genesis):

1229852007-00-e1278885493477.gif

Damn its not the same one. I remember the fight took place in some castle. I mean it is the same style as this game but the graphics maybe a little bit more polished ( though it could be my memory)

But yes the fight took place in a castle or some holy type place. I distinctly remember the pillars.

It's some ninja game on the NES. I remember it. Can't think of the title for the life of me, though. It's not "Ninja Gaiden" though. It's Shadow of the Ninja, or something.

It's some ninja game on the NES. I remember it. Can't think of the title for the life of me, though. It's not "Ninja Gaiden" though. It's Shadow of the Ninja, or something.

I checked Shadow of a ninja and while its not that game, I believe its on the same console which is NES. I remember Shinobi 2 being super popular.

I checked Shadow of a ninja and while its not that game, I believe its on the same console which is NES. I remember Shinobi 2 being super popular.

Okay, I found the game I was thinking of. "Wrath Of The Black Manta". Although, I'm not sure if it's the game you're thinking of. It's a purple ninja, and you fight a giant boss early on, but there are no giant purple feet stomping as far as I can tell, so my mind might've been playing tricks on me, in how I remember it.

Sure it wasn't one of those Ninja Turtle beat 'em ups? I kind of remember some sequences like that, in one of those games. Although, it could've been the X-men game, or a number of other similar titles.

Okay, I found the game I was thinking of. "Wrath Of The Black Manta". Although, I'm not sure if it's the game you're thinking of. It's a purple ninja, and you fight a giant boss early on, but there are no giant purple feet stomping as far as I can tell, so my mind might've been playing tricks on me, in how I remember it.

Sure it wasn't one of those Ninja Turtle beat 'em ups? I kind of remember some sequences like that, in one of those games. Although, it could've been the X-men game, or a number of other similar titles.

I was checking castlevania and I thought that was the game but no. The game I am thinking of is actually several games. The giant boss is a guy that appears in level 2 outside of somewhere but reappears in different skin color and attire as a sub-boss at a bus stop. Same move set which is Bisons move:

Bison-animation.gif

The guy I am thinking off spams it few times and you have to catch him in between when he is pausing if I recall correctly.

The giant purple feet is a different game but I think that particular game has those long legged kickboxing henchmen.

Oh yeah, of course! That's the guy in the game that did the thing, everyone knows him

It was from old Sega or other gaming console from the mid 90s. I don't know if this memory of mine are one game or several games but here goes my description.

A boss fight were the guy uses giant purple feet to stump. Long legged henchmen who threw kicks and had the ability to jump high. A level two boss that had bisons move known as psycho crusher. This boss would become a sub boss at a higher level. One of the fights takes place inside a bus.
You are thinking about school?

You are thinking about school?

Like I said the memories are composed of few games. One of them had the boss that could do bisons move with the Gif above and the other one had a final boss who could conjure up a giant purple foot to stump.

Two Crude Dudes?

Back