Remember things wrong

Remember that time when Dana and Schaub both tried to fuck Ronda, but Ronda decided to remain a virgin until her marriage with Travis Browne, who divorced his first wife in amicable terms and remained friends?

Remember when Joe Rogan verbally destroyed Jon Jones with his "12-6 elbow is fucking illegal, Jon! You should have been perma banned from MMA. You could have killed the poor deaf guy" comment?
Or when Joe said, despite most fans believed, that Ronda's boxing is so bad that he would wanna go blind than see her fight?
Or when Joe said that Ngannou had no ground game, no cardio, no game plan and and Stipe will gnp his ass for 25 minutes?

I remember mcgregor defending his belt four times in one year.

Remember those times when Rogan was right and Yoel gassed out hard and lost in the 3rd round of fights?

Remember back in the day when the UFC paid it's fighters fair compensation? Oh, and when all of it's legends retired they got a severance package and a pension? Remember when all of the hall-of-famer's had mansions?

I first thought BJ Penn was BJ Train (from the way I heard the announcers talk about him) until I saw it spelled out.

That time Weidman took Rockhold's head off with a wheel kick.
That career ending compound fracture suffered by Brock in his 1st UFC fight ....
That time Shogun beat the breaks off of an up and coming Jon Jones
That time Nick Diaz flying armbarred GSP

Remember that Randleplex that broke Fedor's back and finished his wining streak.....

I wish I had remembered about that bag of potatoes in the cupboard :(

Remember when Anderson beat Chael with a triangle with seconds left in the fight?

Remember when Fedor knocked out werdum in 1 minute then retired undefeated???

Remember when diaz beat condit 1,2,5?

I remember when Dana bravely took a stand and said "No" to diluting UFC with WMMA like a lot of other, failed promotions did.

Remember how Overeem would always come from behind in fights to pull out the win... and how he went nearly 70 pro fights MMA/KB before his cast iron chin got cracked...?

only a fan of his could be this delusional
<{you!}>

Remember guys when you watched UFC events with your girlfriends and have sex after, instead of spamming the PBP discussions? Good times.

I remember when Cro Cop went on a decapitating rampage, taking the heads of beast man Gonzaga, and a young Brendan Schaub
<CroCop1>

Well he did take the head of Gonzaga eventually, via some nasty elbows in the rematch...

remember when Anderson KTFO Bisping? i do.

giphy.gif

Back