Remember that racist graffiti in the AF academy that spawned a speech that went viral?

I dont understand why people have to do this when there is aleady enough racist shit out in the world

Apparently actual racists are less offensive and hateful than those who most hate them.

I dont understand why people have to do this when there is aleady enough racist shit out in the world

There wasn't enough racist shit on that campus (like most campuses) to garner attention about racism so something had to be done apparently.

The racism is not as "blatant" as people want the racism to be.

Or, is xenophobia, a lack of cultural appreciation, or following stereotypes that many people are anxious to brand as racism.

There just are not enough real life Nazis left for perpetual outrage, and being angry at the system does not provide enough emotion to motivate people.

So the urge is their to perhaps create "fake but accurate" extremes of racism.

hate crime hoaxes are pretty common nowadays. one of the most effective plays in the leftist book. the initial story resonates with its target audience and by the time its proven false nobody that initially reported on it seems to want to cover it. imagine that....the most prominent example I can think of in recent memory would be the bomb threat hoaxes against jewish community centers that turned out to be perpetrated by a disgraced liberal ex journalist and a fucking guy from tel aviv trying to somehow frame his girlfriend

There wasn't enough racist shit on that campus (like most campuses) to garner attention about racism so something had to be done apparently.

Sure.

"Print the legend," narrative first, and results second.

With the modern notion of truth being subjective, the story can become whatever we want the story to be in order to get the results.

Better story, better results. As well, with the media being very sympathetic to the downtrodden, racism, et al. the media is very likely to want to hear a good story.

And if we are caught? Well.... the truth is a point of view, so maybe that can be forgiven or the punishment lessened by the powers that be...

Not to pretend the neu-right is not starting to play by these repugnant rules. Bannon chose to back Moore precisely for the narrative, once he knew he could get away with it more or less.

hate crime hoaxes are pretty common nowadays. one of the most effective plays in the leftist book. the initial story resonates with its target audience and by the time its proven false nobody that initially reported on it seems to want to cover it. imagine that....the most prominent example I can think of in recent memory would be the bomb threat hoaxes against jewish community centers that turned out to be perpetrated by a disgraced liberal ex journalist and a fucking guy from tel aviv trying to somehow frame his girlfriend

Being a hoxater is also a fairly good way to make a name for yourself and be a movement hero, and if you get caught, well a lot of people are still going to be sympathetic, or excuse your behavior because you play for the right team.

Being a hoxater is also a fairly good way to make a name for yourself and be a movement hero, and if you get caught, well a lot of people are still going to be sympathetic, or excuse your behavior because you play for the right team.

It's also monetary. You can make a lot of money off fake outrage now.
As long as it's against Trump.

You can copy and paste this and make at least 5 figures.

"I'm a 15 year old Mexican girl and a man on the subway called me a bitch wetback.
I told him he was a WASP bitch and doesn't deserve to live.
He cried and killed himself on the train."

hashtag realstory, hashtag hereallydied, hashtag sendmoney.

It's also monetary. You can make a lot of money off fake outrage now.
As long as it's against Trump.

You can copy and paste this and make at least 5 figures.

"I'm a 15 year old Mexican girl and a man on the subway called me a bitch wetback.
I told him he was a WASP bitch and doesn't deserve to live.
He cried and killed himself on the train."

hashtag realstory, hashtag hereallydied, hashtag sendmoney.

Sure, but not just against Trump.

Trump's Presidency and most of his acolytes are all about causing "Liberal tears."

Books have been penned on the endless outpouring of grief and angst.

Think about his slogan: Make America Great Again!

Who made America not-great? Who "should" feel resentment at making American not-great?

The core of MAGMA hates "Libtards" as much as the core of Hope-Change hates "Teabaggers."

The problem with these stories is that they get so big, and when it turns out it was a hoax, they don't give it a fraction of the airtime the original story had.

I remember that Muslim woman who had her hijab taken out of her face the day after Trump won the election. Turns out it was fake, but almost everyone who heard the first story never found out that it was a fake. Same thing with this story. Or about the church burnings or the racist graffiti spreading all over after Trump won the election.

There are very few theatrical racist incidents like that nowadays. I mean, there are racists, but they're usually following the law, there aren't really white supremacist groups burning down black churches and writing VOTE TRUMP or lynching blacks or blowing up mosques or synagogues.
A bunch of hillbillies wearing white robes and living in the woods don't really attract media attention, people want to believe there are nazi groups spreading poop swastikas or attacking black girls, even hillary clinton fell for it
Hillary-Clinton-race-hoax.jpg

Of course, it was a hoax, and the three black women were indicted. But it didn't matter, the university still hired more diversity officers, created more race classes, and the falsely accused students were harassed, including by a NFL player:
Tyreek-Burwell.jpg

Imagine the reverse, a 6'6'' 300lbs white linebacker saying he would beat the crap out of a black guy wrongly accused of something?

Back