Remember Tanner!

Shrunk Phil Baroni's EGO down to a popcorn kernel....Twice!

Phil was a warrior though and entertainer.

I wonder if his Myspace page is still kept up? I messaged him 11 years ago and he messaged me back. Told me to try to not be defined by fighting when I was obsessed but see it as something I do, not who I am. That stuck with me forever. Had "society" playing in the background to his page.
A character beyond the cage.
Wish he had more time so people could learn from him. He was bigger than fighting but that's how almost anybody knew who he was.

"we have a greed, to which we have agreed. When you think that you want more than you need, until you have it all, you won't be free"

"...Society, you're a crazy breed
I hope you're not lonely without me"

I wonder if his Myspace page is still kept up? I messaged him 11 years ago and he messaged me back. Told me to try to not be defined by fighting when I was obsessed but see it as something I do, not who I am. That stuck with me forever. Had "society" playing in the background to his page.
A character beyond the cage.
Wish he had more time so people could learn from him. He was bigger than fighting but that's how almost anybody knew who he was.

"we have a greed, to which we have agreed. When you think that you want more than you need, until you have it all, you won't be free"

"...Society, you're a crazy breed
I hope you're not lonely without me"

Believe in the power of 1!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back