Religious sherdoggers will I get to see my pets in heaven?

quote-the-dog-is-a-gentleman-i-hope-to-go-to-his-heaven-not-man-s-mark-twain-35-37-36.jpg

If they are not there is don't want to go.)

Can a believer tell me if food exists in heaven? And if so are animals raised as food such as chickens, pigs, cows and dogs for regions that eat that.

Why must atheists always frame questions in this manner? Such a dick move. Don't you realize it exposes your own frustration?

How about just pondering what an afterlife might be like, without targeting the people whose views you already aren't willing to consider anyway?

Last edited:
Why must atheists always frame questions in this manner? Such a dick move. Don't you realize it exposes your own frustration?

How about just pondering what an afterlife might be like, without targeting the people whose views you already aren't willing to consider anyway?
What are you the thought police? For many people including myself a dog is like family. I would at least take some solice in the belief that he could be in heaven with me.

Why would you see your pets in heaven? You are going to hell.
That's between me and the guy upstairs brother. With an attitude like your projecting though, I'm not sure he's gonna want to save you a seat at the table.

What are you the thought police? For many people including myself a dog is like family. I would at least take some solice in the belief that he could be in heaven with me.

No, of course not. Think as you will. I just realize what you're up to here with how you framed your thread. You want to trigger or troll religious people more than you want to ponder how an afterlife applies to pets.

If such wasn't the case, you'd have simply asked the question without posing it specifically to the religious.

That's between me and the guy upstairs brother. With an attitude like your projecting though, I'm not sure he's gonna want to save you a seat at the table.

You are going down there with the others who fornicate with goats and laugh at Amy Schumer's joke she spouts from her armpit flab.

There are people much smarter than all of us that believe in an afterlife, and there are people much smarter than us that do not. None of us have the answers, to each there own. I hope there is and I hope my pets are there.

my cats are all gonna scratch the shit out of the lords furniture when we get there

No, of course not. Think as you will. I just realize what you're up to here with how you framed your thread. You want to trigger or troll religious people more than you want to ponder how an afterlife applies to pets.

If such wasn't the case, you'd have simply asked the question without posing it specifically to the religious.

Why would I ask non religious posters? It's pretty clear cut for the non spiritual members. Either I don't know, or nothing. Whereas the religion posters here will all have differing opinions.

From a Christian stand point "no". Unlike humans the animals on earth souls die with the body, their soul isn't eternal like a human soul.

You are going down there with the others who fornicate with goats and laugh at Amy Schumer's joke she spouts from her armpit flab.
I have lived a life built around Christian values and morals. While you spout hateful words, almost as if directly possessed by satan himself. I think it's pretty clear it's going to be you sucking farts from Shumers butthole

Can a believer tell me if food exists in heaven? And if so are animals raised as food such as chickens, pigs, cows and dogs for regions that eat that.

I'd say food does exist in heaven, Jesus did refer to 'eating and drinking' in the kingdom. And also fruit from the tree of life, not sure if that fruit is available to eat but it's certainly a possibility. I highly doubt that people will eat meat and vegetation, because in revelation it goes on saying there will be no death in the new heaven and earth, so plants and people can't die. I'd say everyone will probably be fruitarians.

I have lived a life built around Christian values and morals. While you spout hateful words, almost as if directly possessed by satan himself. I think it's pretty clear it's going to be you sucking farts from Shumers butthole

You are going into the secret 10th circle of hell. That means you are going to be shoved into Satan's fart jar on the top shelf near the right side of this fart jar shelf. How long will the dirty air last you???? For all eternity, don't be stupid.

Let's be honest. Anyone with a Trump quote in their signature is going straight to Hell, with no stop in Purgatory, no matter how much they repent.

What about alk the chockens,cows and fish you ate, will they be there aswell

Back