Religious sherdoggers will I get to see my pets in heaven?

no fat chicks

Worlds greatest poster
@Silver
Reaction score
Do all dogs go to heaven? I like to think so.

No... Only cats go to heaven.

Dogs... dogs are terruble

Take it easy Dr evil

Eski-no.jpg

pretty sure you need to let Jebus into your heart or something. its why every dead baby that wasn't baptized is burning in hell for eternity. #notmygod

I'll defer to @ripskater to better answer this burning question. No pun intended

Yes... Because only dogs go to heaven.

And cats... cats are terruble
FTFY :mad:

TS, I would like to apologise for my friend here; he hasn't been napping well lately and well, you know how crotchety tired pussy can get.

FTFY :mad:

TS, I would like to apologise for my friend here; he hasn't been napping well lately and well, you know how crotchety tired pussy can get.

34679753.jpg

Funny that TS thinks he's going to Heaven. Your pets will be there, but you have no chance. Your future:

tenor.gif

There is not heaven or hell.. they were created to control the weak minded and get them to follow their cults.

Serious answer:

I think maybe animals have a soul that transcends death, just as humans might. I'm not sure if the afterlife is "heaven," but yes, whatever it is I think pets might go there.

pretty sure you need to let Jebus into your heart or something. its why every dead baby that wasn't baptized is burning in hell for eternity. #notmygod

I'll defer to @ripskater to better answer this burning question. No pun intended
Not necessarily. What if his pets are circus-sized? In at least 2 religions that's enough, iirc.

Serious answer:

I think maybe animals have a soul that transcends death, just as humans might. I'm not sure if the afterlife is "heaven," but yes, whatever it is I think pets might go there.

what about pigs or chickens? I mean freaking awkward to go to heaven and see that pig you ate...

Back