Relationship Drama: Just had fight with GF, what do I do? Update Post 185

She's actually 9.5 years older than me.

I would like to think I am pretty easy going in a relationship and don't mind giving in for the sake of peace, but this strikes me as unreasonable. It feels like I am being punished for trying to make a nice gesture - obviously there are two sides to every story, but I'm just not seeing her side of things (and she isn't giving me the chance to)
Holy shit. She acts like a 17 year old.

Dude,

1. you need to call her ASAP and apologize.

2. Tell her to met you outside her place and that you're going to make it up to her.

3. When you met and she walks up to you and is within teh jab distance - jab her once then fill her face with uppercuts.

Come to think of it , Didn't you make a thread a while back about being emotionally involved with a married woman ? Considering youve been asked twice in thread and just left it hanging, I'mgonna chance a guess this is her?

In that case .......I can see why she was irritated. Get used to table scraps and getting shit on if you wanna be someone's side piece man , and I mean that as respectfully as possible.

TS are you sure she's not married or in another relationship ??

Definitely positive.

We have been dating for four months and things (for the most part) have been wonderful. By her own admission, she can be domineering and very particular in a relationship, but it hasn't really bothered me because I am generally apathetic towards most things. As long as I enjoy a person's company, I am genuinely okay with just going with the flow.

It feels like this has crossed some line in the sand for me though - I have truly tried my hardest to make things work, and she is making me feel like as though I have committed some grave sin for trying to buy her a gift. To make matters worse, she is being non communicative, so I couldn't resolve the situation even if I tried.

I don't want to shift blame exclusively on to her, but if she doesn't apologize when I talk to her, I don't think I can continue this - which really sucks, because I was really starting to see her as a person I could settle down with.

Come to think of it , Didn't you make a thread a while back about being emotionally involved with a married woman ? Considering youve been asked twice in thread and just left it hanging, I'mgonna chance a guess this is her?

In that case .......I can see why she was irritated. Get used to table scraps and getting shit on if you wanna be someone's side piece man , and I mean that as respectfully as possible.

Different woman. I moved on from the married woman with this girl.

Bitch is in her 40's and acting like a 14 year old.

Get out. Now. I don't even know anything about you but you strike me as a good dude with your posts. You deserve better.

Dude,

1. you need to call her ASAP and apologize.

2. Tell her to met you outside her place and that you're going to make it up to her.

3. When you met and she walks up to you and is within teh jab distance - jab her once then fill her face with uppercuts.
Finally! The voice of reason made an appearance. Lol.

The jab is to position her for the uppercuts. Right?

I remember buying a Pandora bracelet for my girlfriend's birthday one year.

My female co-workers were like "do it, they're really popular. All girls want one". So I did.

I gave it to my gf and immediately realized she'd never seen one before. She said she liked it but let's face it, it was a lame ass charm bracelet.

TS, as you can see, I have no advice for you. Sorry.

That's some overly irrational control freak shit. As in more irrational and controlling than that that is normal for a woman.

You bought her a gift and she's bitching.

Bail....after you sex her sister (if she has one) dad and mom.

Finally! The voice of reason made an appearance. Lol.

The jab is to position her for the uppercuts. Right?

Work your way in behind a jab and then POW!!!!

Rock her world via uppercuts

Work your way in behind a jab and then POW!!!!

Rock her world via uppercuts
With your user name I would have expected the jab to be a setup for the rear naked poke. But no. You're a wily one, aint ya?

Ipad time looms.

Also, Woman gonna women. This is par for the course. Make yourself numb and nonsense of this nature will be easier to cope with. You can't rob a cupboard that's empty.

Lose contact for days to weeks then have crazy makeup sex.

I've cancelled vacations on girls because they were causing drama. No need for drama in a place of relaxation. It usually causes them to act right. My current girl I've cancelled 3 trips because of her causing drama (Cancun, Aruba, St Thomas). It resulted in better sex and her not being an entitled biatch so much. It also helps if she knows you have more options with girls who are hotter and less complicated.

Lose contact for days to weeks then have crazy makeup sex.

I've cancelled vacations on girls because they were causing drama. No need for drama in a place of relaxation. It usually causes them to act right. My current girl I've cancelled 3 trips because of her causing drama (Cancun, Aruba, St Thomas). It resulted in better sex and her not being an entitled biatch so much. It also helps if she knows you have more options with girls who are hotter and less complicated.

So why would you stay with her if you have options with hotter, less complicated girls? Doesn't make sense unless you're stuck in a marriage.

So why would you stay with her if you have options with hotter, less complicated girls? Doesn't make sense unless you're stuck in a marriage.

She's not my gf per se but sometimes the drama is entoxicating.

Dude. Bro. Playboy.

This is a shit test. Do not, I repeat DO NOT apologize to her or try to fix this. She is being fucking ridiculous. Flip the script on this garbage right now or she will lose all respect for you.

Or...

ejection+seat.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back