Reilly Bodycomb Interview and Podcast about Sambo, BJJ, Leglocks and more

Btw my quibble is not with Riley, he is honest with his record. It's bi curious guys like you who make it worse for him.

Dude there were three guys
Dude, four guys won medals? Can you not tell the difference between having three matches and three people being in the division?

Do you actually compete, at all?

Dude, four guys won medals? Can you not tell the difference between having three matches and three people being in the division?

Do you actually compete, at all?

Ok three matches .... So there were how many people in that division? Riley would do so much better if guys like you weren't online . You and your obsession with Riley.

Ok three matches .... So there were how many people in that division?
If only one of us knew math, it might be possible to tell.
Riley would do so much better if guys like you weren't online . You and your obsession with Riley.
If I was the President of the International Riley Fan Club and my room was wallpapered with pictures of him in Sambo shorts, would that make your credentials of having successfully been to Russia and paying dues at GB headquarters for 10 years more impressive than his?

If only one of us knew math, it might be possible to tell.
If I was the President of the International Riley Fan Club and my room was wallpapered with pictures of him in Sambo shorts, would that make your credentials of having successfully been to Russia and paying dues at GB headquarters for 10 years more impressive than his?

No Riley's accomplishments are better than mine. But then again a guy who played division 3 has better basketball credentials than me. It means shit. I guess you have never commented on any professionals career. Ever.

You are so obsessed with making it a me vs Riley thing. When in reality it is me vs u. Stop hiding behind your homoerotic crush. Stop it. Be a man

You are so obsessed with making it a me vs Riley thing. When in reality it is me vs u. Stop hiding behind your homoerotic crush. Stop it. Be a man
You're right, dude, it's time to own up. I can't pretend it's Reilly anymore, no matter how many times I play my song Victor Rolling into My Heart on this acoustic guitar.

It's you, nefti, it's always been you and it's always going to be. I can't say if it's the repetitive, self-contradictory arguing style; the infantile homophobia; the failure to understand the English language or basic arithmetic. Maybe it's all those things and none of them. Maybe it's written in the stars.

Dacutman

Hey buddy since you like calling others out on their experience. Can u tell me your training and competition experience/history? Please tell me how long and with how many high lvl competititors you have trained with. Tell me the high lvl judo/sambo guys you trained with.

Last edited:
Yes it is not homoerotic with you and Riley. It is mostly a camoed bi curiousity that makes you obsessed with Riley. Being the poster child or a fanboy.

Hey buddy since you like calling others out on their experience. Can u tell me your training and competition experience/history? Please tell me how long and with how many high lvl competititors you have trained with. Tell me the high lvl judo/sambo guys you trained with.

When did "who have you trained" with become the new standard , instead of competition results?

I'm just saying and putting it out there, asking someone their rank in BJJ and competition history is pointless because faceless people on the Internet can simply lie and make shit up without the ability to verify any of it.

When did "who have you trained" with become the new standard , instead of competition results?

He is the one asking:
Out of my own personal curiosity, where do you train? What rank are you?

If you read the thread, I never asked these questions. It was him who asked, only fair I ask for the same information.

I'm just saying and putting it out there, asking someone their rank in BJJ and competition history is pointless because faceless people on the Internet can simply lie and make shit up without the ability to verify any of it.

Yet he is the one asking me. I never asked this question in this thread.

I have no ties to anyone in this thread, I have no strong opinion about Bodycomb, but nefti sounds salty af. Dude, learn to walk away. Is it that important to you to win in an online argument to the point where you are making yourself look like a fool? Every single one of your arguments has been debunked yet you still insist on proving some imaginary point, now you're resorting to homophobic name calling.

Just my 2 cents, peace.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back